*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940349-Persona-3-Undressed/cid/1622982-Fuukas-clothes-get-caught-in-the-monorail-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1940349
The ladies of Gekkoukan High are subjected to various ENF scenarios.
This choice: Fuuka's clothes get caught in the monorail door as she leaves, bra included  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

Fuuka's clothes get caught in the monorail ...

    by: MinakoTenFour
Fuuka made it a point to avoid the gaze of the Gekkoukan boys for the duration of her trip, feeling too embarrassed to endure that for more than a second or so at a time. They were staring at her the entire time, however; most of the passengers were. Fuuka caught everyone looking several times, and that only served to make her feel even more nervous. She felt exposed and vulnerable like this, dressed in newspapers with only her bra on underneath. She wasn't even wearing any panties, and here she was, surrounded by a crowd! Fuuka knew they couldn't see anything important, but she couldn't help but feel like everyone knew just how close she was to showing everything. After all, why else should she be wearing newspaper pages?

Stops came and went, and passengers went with them, but whether they were coming or going, each of them saw the girl with the bright red face wearing newspapers, and briefly (and sometimes not so briefly) stared. Finally, after what felt like ages, the monorail arrived at Iwatodai station. She still had a bit of a walk ahead of her, but she was back on the mainland. She was nearly home free. Taking great care to avoid the other passengers' jostling as much as possible, Fuuka waited until most of the other people had left before taking a few timid steps back out into the open air. The boys had lingered a bit longer, apparently wanting to see what she was up to, but eventually even they left the car. Breathing a quiet sigh of relief now that she was finally alone in the car, Fuuka knew she had to get off as well, but the momentary seclusion was so welcome after being in the spotlight for so long.

As she stepped off the monorail, however, disaster struck once more: The doors closed behind her almost instantly, capturing the newspaper pages and even part of her bra strap in its metallic clutches. Realizing she was stuck, Fuuka only let out a tiny gasp. She didn't want to draw any more attention to herself than she already had. A few experimental tugs told her she wasn't getting free on her own, and the monorail was set to depart any second. She needed some help, and fast! Because if things stayed the way they were, she was going to get stripped naked in front of all these people, including those boys from her school!

Just as she thought things couldn't get worse-
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MinakoTenFour (UN: minakotenfour at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Phantom Pen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940349-Persona-3-Undressed/cid/1622982-Fuukas-clothes-get-caught-in-the-monorail-