*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940985-Slowly-Swapping
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1940985
Poor Richard slowly swaps everything with a woman and has to find a way to make it stop.

Poor Richard slowly swaps everything with a woman and has to find a way to make it stop.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Richard is a 21 year old college student and is having a good life. He currently still lives st his parents house but he saves the money he makes from his part time job as clerk in a clothing store in order to get a nice little appartment for himself and his girlfriend Rita.

The exams are nearing and Richard feels stressed out so one night he thought about how a different life may be. Unfortunately, a mischievous entity heard his thoughts and decided to make it true. So, the next day he awoke in a different room. He had swapped where he lives as well as family with a female and he will soon discover that he will swap even more with said person over the course of the next 20 days.

How the swaps work:
Besides Richard nobody will find anything out of the ordinary.
The first 3 days only body part and clothes swaps may occur.
Beginning with the third day swaps concerning personal information, such as jobs, names or relationships, may occur.
On the seventh day personality swaps may occur.
By the 15th day Richard so many personality swaps will have occured that he will find it hard to stay himself and will have to concentrate.
The last swap which will occur on the end of the 20th day will be a personality swap and then he won't be able to remember his old life.
The woman he swaps with will of course notice nothing and show all the swaps he has, e.g. if they both only have swapped breats so far, he will have his normal body with her breasts while she has her normal body with his chest.
The swaps will occur gradually so not too many swaps at once!

Characters:

Richard, 21 years old. He goes to college and works in a clothing store. He is kinda lazy and usually decided to do everything last minute. He likes football but only watches it, never playing it himself. He is 6"1' tall and has dark brown hair. He is not very muscular.

Rica, 20 years old. She is Richard's girlfriend and lives about an hour with the car away from Richard with her mother. As a result, the usually only meet at the weekend and try to get enough money so that they can move in together. She currently works as a trainee in a beauty salon. She likes shopping and fashion and is overall a girly girl. She is 5"7' tall and has shoulder length red hair. She has C-Cups.

Samantha, 16 years old. She is Richard's younger sister and goes to highschool. She is not very popular and is quite a tomboy, although she likes to wear a skirt once in a while. She plays soccer in the football team. She has dark hair which is cut short but still quite feminine. Her heigth is 5"4' and she has B-Cups.

Andrea, 21 years old. Rica's best friend. The two love to go shopping together. She works in the same beauty salon as Rica. Andrea has a secret crush on Richard but would never admit it, since he is the boyfriend of her BFF. She is as girly as Rica and stands 5"11' tall. She has D-Cups.

Audrey, 31 years old. Richard's neighbour. Richard had a crush on her when he was still a teenager but that was over as soon as he met Rica. Audrey works as a secretary at a big company and is engaged with Robert, a lawyer. She has a great figure, mong brunette hair, DD-Cups and stands 5"8 tall.

Feel free to add more characters (you'll have to since I don't want to give more charcters yet^^)

Rules:
Try not to jump from day to day.
Not too many swaps at once.
Have fun writing chapters :D
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940985-Slowly-Swapping