*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166257
Ethan finds a strange tablet in his backyard that allows him to swap with people.

Ethan finds a strange tablet in his backyard that allows him to swap with people.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
One night, Ethan saw something crashing into his backyard. When he investigated the crash site, he found a strange liquid that changed into a tablet when he touched it. He also gained the knowledge of what it does and how to use it.

Rules:

No killing of the characters
Keep the continuity as consistent as possible
Feel free to add characters if you want
No one liner chapters. Only add a chapter when you want to add to the story and not for the sake of adding a chapter!

Main Characters:

Ethan Harrison (17): 6”1’. Short, blond hair. He has a crush on his childhood friend Lilly but is too shy to tell her. He had always phantasised about wearing women’s clothing or having female body parts.

Lilly Gordon (17): 5”7’. Long, curly, red hair. The hair is dyed, she was originally brown haired. She has a crush on Ethan but is just as shy as he is about that. She likes to dress feminine but is not really into fashion.

Harold Harrison (47): 6”2’. Grey hair. Father of Ethan and Stacy, husband of Susan Anderson and works as an accountant at a big company.

Susan Harrison (43): 5”6’. Long, blond hair. Mother of Ethan and Stacy, wife of Harold Anderson and works as a teacher at a local junior high.

Stacy Harrison (15): 5”8’. Long, blond hair. Ethan’s sister. She loves anime and cosplay and usually watches the former or works on the latter alone in her room.

Alexandra Gordon (51): 5"4'. Short, brown hair. Lilly's and Angela's mother. Works as a real estate agent to provide for her family.

Angela Gordon (9): 3"7'. Long, brown hair. Lilly's younger sister and a typical little girl. Loves dolls and her sister.

Joséphine Dufour (29): 5”7’. Curly, black hair. French teacher at Ethan’s high school. She has a secret relationship with the P.E. teacher Henry Anderson.

Henry Anderson (34): 6”4’. Short, black hair. P.E. teacher at Ethan’s high school. Ex football player that became a teacher due to a shoulder injury. Has a secret relationship with Joséphine Dufour.

Nicole Andrews (17): 5”8’. Shoulder-length brown hair. Lilly’s best female friend and a girly girl through and through. Loves shopping, fashion. Ethan thinks she is annoying.

Kurt Jameson (16): 6”2’. Short, black hair. He is a year under Ethan and reserve player for the football team. Because of his physical strength and his position in the football team, he is a bully even to upperclassmen.

Keith Perry (17): 6"3'. Short, brown hair. Ethan's male best friend. Has a carefree mentality and calls Ethan simply "E". Just like Ethan he has a crush on Lilly but does not pursue it, because he figured out Ethan's crush.

Andrea Jefferson (43): 5"6'. Long, brown hair. A single mother. Her husband left her 6-years ago, presumably to be with another woman. Has a strained relationship with her daughter who blames her for her fathers disappearance. Works as a secretary in the same company as Harold Harrison.

Veronica Jefferson (16): 5"3'. Short, pink hair. A rebellious teen. She blames her mother for her fathers disappearance and rebels against her since then.

Keiko Yamaoka (15): 5". Long, black hair. Shy and clumsy girl. She is usually alone and tries to be very good at school.

The Swapplet
The swapplet, named by Ethan, is an alien device, capable of changing forms to look more comfortable to the user.
The swapplet allows the user to swap everything about himself or other people, while changing reality so that all the swaps are normal. Only people registered in the swapplet will notice any changes done to reality from that point on. They will be oblivious to all swaps made prior.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet