*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941103-Sly-Cooper-The-Mask-of-Dark-Earth
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1941103
The mask of dark earth returns, and finds a female host for revenge.

The mask of dark earth returns, and finds a female host for revenge.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The Mask of Dark Earth attempted to possess Sly Cooper's love interest, Carmelita, in the past. Everything that was shot at her just made her keep growing, until Sly managed to pry it off of her face that was 3 times bigger than him, where it was later destroyed by police in a massive explosion (which also killed the policemen as well). That was the last Sly and the gang ever saw of the Mask of Dark Earth...until today, that is.

Okay, that's the back-story, pretty much, so now we move on. The people that will be gifted with this power are the following:

CARMELITA MONTOYA FOX: The cheif inspector who's been hunting Sly Cooper down for years, and in the process, has developed a crush on him. Sly likes her back because she's rough, and angry. This short-tempered, Hispanic fox is extremely impulsive, and always gets what she wants...except Sly.
She has long blue hair, tan fur on her stomach, and around her mouth, orange fur everywhere else, gold rings clipped to her pointy ears, brown boots, and very non-cop like outfit; tight blue jeans that show off her big butt (another factor for Sly's affection towards her), a dark tan coat that doesn't go over her belly, and is left open in the front to reveal only that she is wearing a blue bra that conceals her descent sized breasts, and nothing else. She is supposed to be a good person...but, power can do strange things to such an angry, yet attractive, foxy lady.

CONSTABLE NEYLA: A clever purple tiger that used to work for Carmelita, and even Sly and his gang. But, in the end, she stabbed everyone in the back, even the evil mastermind she was working for all along. Power is all she seeks in life. She fooled everyone with her skills, and cunning looks. She is British, yet wears nothing that makes you think that. She wears a red and gold decorated hijab (a sort of hood used for religious purposes), which hides her long black hair. She wears a blue tank top, and a brown mini-skirt to show off what little curves she can. This is probably why she seeks power: to make up for her flat body. (However, the Mask of Dark Earth now knows how to increase the size of more than just a person's height).

PENELOPE (After Theives in Time): Once a sweet girl that was part of Sly's gang, and in love with his best friend, Bently, now a phsycotic blonde mouse with a magnificent mind, bent on destroying Sly Cooper, and, if Bently didn't come back to her, destroy him too. A purple mouse with quite the body, wraped in her skin tight yellow jump suit. She wears her red hat on top of her long orange-ish blonde hair that stretch down to her waist. She is a technical genius, yet likes to look more sexy to try to in press Bently, and wears orange goggle like sunglasses over her eyes. All she wants is to have her loved one admire her sexy look, along with her vast intelligence. If not, though, she will do horrible things to him, and everyone else.

The Mask of Dark Earth can possess one of these characters, or any other female characters I didn't mention, or can split and use two or more women. The mask will turn invisible after growing a bit.

Rules:
1. All women are evil, or turn evil, including Carmelita.
2. Every time the giantess is attacked, she will grow bigger.
3. No pissing or crapping on anything!!! That's the one thing I will not allow. Anything else goes.
4. Always leave a choice that is marked 'Other', for people who want to add their own thing.
5. Make 'em big, Make 'em sexy, Have some fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941103-Sly-Cooper-The-Mask-of-Dark-Earth