*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Baby Toy
  2. Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/1624183-Baby-Toy
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1941119
You are treated as if you were a baby
This choice: Baby Toy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Baby Toy

    by: CandaK
You are walking along alone in the mall, just enjoying the day, when you notice a woman walking with a baby carriage. She appears to be in her late twenties or early thirties and looks amazing. D-cup breasts, wide hips, perfect face, blue eyes, full lips, dark brown hair, you can't stop looking at her. You notice in her carriage sit two little girls, one slightly bigger than the other. The bigger one has black hair, while the smaller one has almost red hair. You notice that she is also looking st you, almost eying you up. You walk over to her and comment about how cute her kids are. She thanks you and asks if you could help her with something about them. You ask her what it is and she pulls out......
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CandaK (UN: narutoman19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/1624183-Baby-Toy