*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/2073618-A-hypnotizing-device-hypnotized-to-play
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1941119
You are treated as if you were a baby
This choice: A hypnotizing device (hypnotized to play)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A hypnotizing device (hypnotized to play)

    by: magichenry
You stare at it, your eyes wide. The lady fiddled with the device for a bit before aiming it at you and shooting. Your entire body relaxed. You felt safe a secure as she began whispering suggestions in your ear. You knew that everything she told you must be the truth so when you hat her tell you that you are her baby, you believe every word. You forget your potty training as she slips a diaper on you. You don't even realize that you wet it. You try to remember your adult life but her hold is too strong on you. She wakes you up and tries to lead you to her car before the strength in your legs disappears. She picks you up and straps you in a baby seat, next to your "older sisters." Once you get home, she removes you from the seat and puts you down for a nap. When you wake up....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 magichenry (UN: magichenry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/2073618-A-hypnotizing-device-hypnotized-to-play