*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Small Crimes
  2. Other
  3. Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/1932107-Small-Crimes
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1941119
You are treated as if you were a baby
This choice: Small Crimes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Small Crimes

    by: Unknown
You bolt through the mall, daring not to look back, hearing the security guards yelling at you to stop. Your name is Derek Johnson, a very special criminal. However, it wasn't exactly your schemes or brains that made you special but rather, your size.

You stand at a very short 2 feet 6 inches, do to a disease you contracted as a child, stunting your growth when you were very young. It was because of your shortness you had endless ridicule from all, speaking down to you, making fun of you, those things turned you into the rogue, rugged small man you are today.

You pulled off the crimes you could, stealing petty cash from cash registers, taking things when no one was looking, until recently. You realized you could use your height as an advantage, you could fit and hide in tight spaces, making it fairly simple to sneak into places. Just a few days prior you had the brilliant idea of hiding inside a jewelry store inside of a mall, wait until the store closes, take everything you can, and sneak out when they security guard opens the door the next morning with your loot.

Unfortunately, it didn't exactly go the way you had planned.

You hide under a counter next to the door, waiting for the security guard to open it up as well as all the other shops, then you suddenly just see the officer walk right by your door. Confused, you look up at the window and see a sign you had not seen that reads, "Closed until 3 PM, Sorry for the Inconvenience."

"Oh no!" you think to yourself. "I wanted to get out of here before people started shopping, now its going to be so crowded."

Unable to do anything about your situation you wait around for awhile, waiting for the doors of the jewelers to open, you look out and watch as the mall becomes more and more packed and with each new person that enters, the more scared you are of being caught.

After what feels like an eternity you see a pair of high heels approach the door and stop in front of it as you hear the jingling of keys. You prepare yourself to make a bolt for it. The glass door opens fully and the woman takes a step in before you hear her gasp. You realize this is your best chance and jump from under the counter and out of the store.

"Oh oh my!" the woman squeals, "Hey come back here right now! Thief! Guards, guards go get that thief!"

You take a quick peak and see a pair of guards take a look at you and begin their pursuit. Luckily you've got quite a lead on them as you run through the legs of people walking throughout the mall. You know you cant keep this up forever so you have to make a decision on what to do fast. You look around and see two stores approaching, one is a large toy store that you could turn into pretty soon or you could turn into the mall's daycare center which could work considering you'd be hiding amongst people actually around your height. You have to make a decision soon otherwise they'll catch up to you so decide to...

You have the following choices:

1. Go to the Toy Store

2. Go to the Daycare

3. TOO LATE (They've caught you)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/1932107-Small-Crimes