*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. World Domination
  2. Other
  3. Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/2016359-World-Domination
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1941119
You are treated as if you were a baby
This choice: New  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

World Domination

    by: yt1989
You are the young CEO of a multinational corporation. Yet you harbor evil ambitions to conquer all in front of you and gain as much wealth and power for yourself as possible. You inherited a vast industrial and real estate empire from your father. Through a series of morally questionable and illegal business practices you have already become one of the worlds most powerful men at the age of 22.

The catch? You are only one foot tall. Due to this embarrassing condition that gives you the body size of an infant you've concealed your identity from the world. While nearly everyone knows you and your corporation, no one outside your close personal staff has ever seen you, this allows you to maintain an image of a powerful man without being ridiculous for your tiny stature.


Everything was going well and you were far along in having all your dreams realized, then something goes wrong!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 yt1989 (UN: yt1989 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/2016359-World-Domination