*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jack looks to change Hanna
  2. Just An Ordinary Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941393-With-A-Push-Of-This-Button---A-MG-Story/cid/1804878-Jack-looks-to-change-Hanna
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zazu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1941393
When a reality-changing button lands on the door step of two muscle growth fanatics...
This choice: Hannah comes home and Jack uses the button on her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jack looks to change Hanna

    by: Lvmsclgrls
Jack stopped pacing long enough to stop and stare at the button sitting next to his keyboard. Lost in thought he jumped and let out a surprised yelp as Hanna opened the door to the apartment.

As Hanna walked in with a cloth bag of groceries in her left hand, she looked around the apartment, worried that Jack had yelled out.

“What’s wrong? Are you OK?”

Jack blushed, embarrassed that his reaction wasn’t very manly. “Everything’s OK. I was just, uh, deep in thought.”

Hanna gave him a curious glance and brought the groceries into the small kitchen and began to put them away. As she opened a cabinet door, she looked back at Jack.

“So what were you thinking about?”

Jack licked his lips as he was still staring at the button. He looked over at the screen and saw a very muscular morph of a beautiful female. Sighing he smiled and looked up to finally give Hanna some attention.

“I apparently ordered this button over the internet and it, well, showed up right away.”

Hanna finished putting some yogurt into the refrigerator, closed the door and walked toward Jack. Jack let out a short breath. Hanna had on tight jeans that formed nicely around her thin, but curvy legs that showcased her cute behind. She had on a thick oversized t-shirt with the Captain America shield on the front. Jack smirked as he realized it was his shirt and it hung loosely across her thin frame with the sleeves ending near her elbows. As she had small breasts, he surmised she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her hair had a couple of Superman braids on the sides to keep her bangs from her long dark hair at bay. Even with little make-up she was very pretty, with those bright green eyes, cute button nose, narrow chin and warm smile. Sliding next to Jack, Hanna gave him a peck on the cheek and took a step back to look down at the button Jack had been staring at.

“So tell me, how can you ‘apparently’ order something over the internet? How much did this button cost you?”

Jack squirmed uncomfortably. “Nothing. I didn’t put in any credit card information and it, well showed up right away. It’s supposed to be a reality button, so I guess you think of something and hit the button, reality will change to match your thoughts.”

Hanna gave him a disbelieving look. “Well that makes it appear to be some kind of joke. Did one of your engineering friends do this to you by hacking your computer and then setting you up? I mean, what happened when you pressed the button?”

Jack blushed again. “I, uh, haven’t tried it yet.”

Hanna chuckled lightly. Normally he found that chuckle very sexy, but it held a bit of a condescending tone this time.

“I’m guessing it will just make some rude noise and alert your friends.”

Jack scrunched his face. He had to admit, Hanna’s assessment did make more sense than having a magical reality button appear on his doorstep after clicking a button on his computer. So with things making more sense for the moment, Jack sat down at his desk and smiled up at Hanna.

“You’re probably right. But before I push the button to see which one of my friends did this to me, if this thing really could change reality, what would want to change?”

Hanna smiled and walked around the desk to look at Jack. “Oh, I think you know.”

Jack smiled back. He did. Even though neither of them had put together a workout routine to at least try to build up their bodies, they still had their muscle growth fantasies. Recently, Jack had been leaning toward fantasies of Hanna growing huge muscles, giving him the opportunity to touch and probe her pumped up body, and to give Hanna a chance to save him from some kind of danger, or from a super villain or maybe a superhero.

As Jack glanced at the screen, the image staring back at him burned in his brain. What if Hanna became like the woman on his screen? Nodding his head to agree with Hanna’s comment he cleared his throat.

“So, since I’m the one who’s going to push the button and we’re playing a fantasy game, I was thinking about changing you first.”

Hanna raised her eyebrows. “Oh really? And what did you have in mind?”

Jack smiled back. “Let me think about it and push the button.”

Hanna laughed. “Oh, a surprise, huh? Well OK then, go ahead and hit the button. I can hardly wait.”

Jack laughed back. “Oh, I’m sure you’ll love it!”

With his fantasy fully planted in his head, Jack smiled, reached over and hit the button.

And a blue wave of light emanated from the button and instantly spread across the room. And to the surprise of both Jack and Hanna, Hanna began to change into…..
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lvmsclgrls (UN: up2nogd1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zazu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941393-With-A-Push-Of-This-Button---A-MG-Story/cid/1804878-Jack-looks-to-change-Hanna