*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Taking a risk
  2. Blinded by science
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942722-The-Little-Guy/cid/2532824-Taking-a-risk
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kip
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1942722
You've shrunk! Who finds you and how will you survive in a world of giants?
This choice: Take your chances in the hallway  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Taking a risk

    by: NootleTootle
You decide that the options within the class aren’t worth trying to contact, the personal bond isn’t at the level of putting your life in their hands. You think for a minute about who you could trust with this though and still come up blank. You think a bit longer and decide that someone better would be in the school which means you will have to venture out into the hallways, the good news is that the class still has an hour left before the switch to next period so you have some time before the halls are flooded with giant students.

You quickly sneak across the lab floor until you reach the class door which was left slightly ajar, you take a deep breath and step into the huge hallway. Now you realize that you’re faced with another choice. Where should you go?

You could head towards the gym where there would be lots of strong jocks to take care of you (or torture you)

Or you could head towards the auditorium, the theatre kids would most likely be the most caring to you in the school.

If you are looking for someone rational who could help you then you could head to the front office where you could go to the principal or the staff room

Finally the scariest option of all is you could leave the school altogether, you only live about a block from the school and you could wait for your family to help you there.

With time ticking away you start running towards....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The gymnasium

*Noteb*
2. The auditorium

3. The front office

4. The doors to get home

5. Nowhere. You freeze as a shadow falls over you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NootleTootle (UN: nootletootle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kip has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942722-The-Little-Guy/cid/2532824-Taking-a-risk