*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Blinded by science
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942722-The-Little-Guy/cid/1627561-Blinded-by-science
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kip
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1942722
You've shrunk! Who finds you and how will you survive in a world of giants?
Chapter #1

Blinded by science

    by: Kip
"Now class, I want you to be extremely careful and pour the sodium bromide into your solution. Only put the correct amount in, no more, no less. Got it?"

You sigh as you listen to your chemistry teacher, Mr. Brent, drone on about your instructions. There were only four days of school left, why is it he's making you do work? Four more days, you remind yourself, four more days until you are a senior and one year from being out of here for good.

You try your best to at least get this experiment right. And A could really help your grade in this class. No matter how hard you focus, however, you can't quite mzke out everything the teacher says. It's always been hard to hear from the back of the classroom. Plus, with no one around you close enough for you to ask for help, you have to wing most of your experiment. Now did he say 30 milliliters of sodium bromide or was it sodium chloride? Guessing, you pour in the sodium chloride. Suddenly, the solution splashes all over you, covering you and your clothes. Damn, you really liked that shirt!

No one seems to notice the splash, which is good. You'd hate for Mr. Brent to yell at you again for spilling something. You grab some paper towels and wipe down your desk, cleaning the fluid from it.

As you clean, you notice the towel appears to be growing bigger... what brand is this? You look around in amazement as you see everything around you growing larger and larger! What's happening?!

Suddenly, you realize the world isn't growing, you're shrinking! The solution you spilled seems to have shrunk you! Luckly you got it on your clothes too, you'd hate to be naked in class!

When you stop shrinking you realize that you are now about three inches tall in a world of giants! What to do?

You know you have to find someone to help you, but who?

There's Julian who's not too far away. He is a little short, but obviosly still huge compared to you. He has tan skin, is very muscular, and wears black framed glasses. He can be a bit childish, but he would be sure to help
you.

There's also Shayne. Shayne is fairly tall and has a lean build with tan skin. He's very kind and is openly gay. You think he'd help you, but you're also pretty sure he has a crush on you...

There is a jock type guy named Daniel close by. He's huge compared to normal students in both height and muscle size, but isn't very bright. He has pale skin. If you want someone who could protect you at your size he'd probably be a good bet, but who knows what someone that size could do to you?

Mr. Brent may help you. He's in his mid thirties, is pale and a bit thin. He's a teacher who students don't seem to respect, but you've always bee good in class. He would help, right?

You could always go out into to halway too and look for someone there. But who knows who you'll bump into...

Or who'll bump into you...

You have the following choices:

1. Julian

2. Shayne

*Noteb*
3. Daniel

*Noteb*
4. Mr. Brent

5. Take your chances in the hallway

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kip (UN: kipgrowth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kip has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942722-The-Little-Guy/cid/1627561-Blinded-by-science