*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942914-The-Wandering-Stars/cid/2899013-Perelandra-Comes-Everywhere
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1942914
A secret society of magicians fights evil--and sometimes each other.
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #19

Perelandra Comes Everywhere

    by: Seuzz
You brush your long, auburn hair back and open the teddy. It falls away to show your breasts. Bradley's eyes widen, and so does his grin. You open it further, exposing the trim curve of your tummy, and the smooth, sensitive slit between your legs. Bradley sucks on his lower lip and groans. You peel the teddy off completely, and drop it to the floor of the hotel room.

Out of the corner of your eye you glimpse yourself in the mirror: the rounded, shapely curves of your shoulders; the firm globes of your breasts; the trim buttocks; the long, scissor-like legs. Your skin is a light, creamy brown all over--no unsightly tan lines. Your face is proud, but your eyes are wide and inviting. Your hair spills in soft, loose curls behind your neck, to bounce lightly between your shoulder blades. "Love me all over?" you invite him as you put a knee on the foot of the bed.

He's sitting up, exposing a bare and hairy chest and a line of fuzz down middle of his belly; the sheets tent just below his waist. He puts out a hand; you crawl forward, and take it and press it to your cheek. He reaches out to brush back a lock of your hair, then grips your shoulder to pull you closer. You straddle him and kiss him deeply. "The things I'm going to do for you," he murmurs when you part.

"Tell me what you're going to do to me," you reply in a shuddering whisper.

"I'll show you instead." He pushes down the sheets, and his cock pops out. You press against it, and feel it throbbing lightly against you.

You kiss him and gently you lower yourself onto him. Your breath comes in short gasps as he slips inside you; he makes little choking noises as he thrusts his hips upward. Your hair falls forward, tickling the side of your head and his face. His eyes bulge, and then he's coming.

You relax and lie atop him; now spent, he groans and blows a little. You giggle. "Now tell me what you're going to do for me."

"I'll buy you diamonds, dresses, furs, cars."

"How are you going to afford that on your salary?" You nibble wetly at the side of his mouth.

"That stuff I showed you. I was just going to slip it to a couple of people, scrounge a few thousand dollars out of them. Oh, but you've inspired me, Penny!"

"Really? How?"

"I've got it all figured out," he gasps. "I'll use it a little bit at a time. You can only hook three people at a time with it--"

"Why's that?"

"I dunno. Don't worry about the details. But I'm gonna use it on a local banker, get him under my influence--"

"And get him to loot his own bank? That doesn't sound—"

"No, use it to make a connection to a bigger banker," Bradley says. "Get him hooked, and get a connection to an even bigger banker." He growls at the back of his throat. "Up and up until I reach one of those investment fuckers on Wall Street. Get myself made a partner, hook another asshole who'll do the actual work for me, so it all look legit. There's millions, hundreds of millions just rolling around inside those places, and I'll suck at it and suck at it, and no one will ever see I'm stealing it all, because it'll just look like I'm doing the same shit as everyone else--"

Your phone tweets. "I gotta take this, honey," you say, and put your palm to his cheek. His head falls to the side as a deep slumber overwhelms him. "Yes?" you say as you pick up.

"Got it, squirt," Rick says on the other end. "All rolled up."

"I wish you'd called thirty minutes ago," you say as you struggle out of the bed.

"Don't you enjoy your work?"

"I tried holding myself back, but Bradley was getting smart. I had to turn on the fireworks to keep him distracted, or he might've seen through us."

"Don't think I was looking for fireworks on my end, but I'd've unraveled this thing faster if you'd been hanging out with me instead of concentrating on Bradley and his friends."

"Miko told me to keep my distance from you."

"Well, just get outta there and meet me back at the diner. Don't leave him a note."

* * * * *

You massage Joe's shoulders, squeezing and working at the tension as he bends over the desk. You lean in to give him a soft bite on the ear.

"I don't need the distraction, dude," he mutters. He adjusts the compass, places it on the paper, and draws another burning circle over the musical score.

"Just giving you a taste of your reward when you get it cracked."

He takes a ragged breath, but says nothing.

You look over the top of his head at his work. The scrawl of staves and symbols and notes means nothing to you; and even if they did, most of them are now hidden by the marks he's been making all over it. "Are you sure there's a code hidden inside that mess?" you ask.

He picks up the cigarette and takes a quick puff.

"I wasn't until you showed up for a visit. And then it just hit me. A musical lock requires a musical key, and this fugue—"

He stops short, and scrambles through a few more loose sheets. "Stars, I'm an idiot when you're not around. It's not in G major, it's in E minor!" He draws a few more circles with the compass, connecting tangents between them with a ruler, and places a device like a slide ruler over them. "And there it is," he says with a happy sigh. "You just have to treat it as a modulation to the relative minor and then work through to the dominant!"

You watch in bemusement as he leaps up and hurries out into the main sanctuary of the cathedral, to sit at the pipe organ. He flexes his fingers and begins to play. After only a minute or so, one of the panels in the organ seems to dissolve in smoke, revealing a secret compartment. Joe carefully reaches in and pulls out a rolled up parchment. "You mind waiting on the sex, Prescott?" he asks as he studies it. "We've been looking for this for more than two hundred years, and Dad will want to see it right away."

"That's why he sent me out here, Joe. What is that, anyway?"

"Just a canon," he says quietly. "But a canon big enough to blow up the world."

* * * * *

"I knew it was a bad idea having you and Miko visit at the same time," Kali says as she snips another frond off the bush. "I don't need pruning shears, I need a machete."

"The Akshardham says it needs those roots as soon as possible," you remind her. You wipe the sweat from your bronzed, muscular torso; it's steamy in the greenhouse.

"You did your work well, Will," she says. "And speaking of roots, you can go put on some clothes now. That stick you're waving about--" One of the small trees groans, and the clay pot holding it cracks. "You're stimulating everything."

You grin and step out into the back yard. You do a double-take at the movement in the nearby corral: one of the stallions is mounting a mare.

* * * * *

Your eyes pop open, and you wipe the streaming sweat from your brow. You look wildly around, but you're alone in the dining nook. With trembling knees you rise, and go looking for Charles and John.

Reilly is nowhere to be found, but the old man is back in his parlor, watching the TV. "Sir?" you gasp out, and swallow.

"All finished?" he says, and looks up with an innocent expression on his face.

"You left me alone in there?"

"You didn't need us. The Perelandran influence was enough to carry you through the vision."

You wipe your forehead again. "And, uh, how much did you see?"

"A girl in sexy underwear." He looks a little wry. "We withdrew before the clothes came off. If you want to talk about it, you can leave out the details."

Your legs feel weak as you settle onto the sofa, and tell him briefly about what you saw. "I wasn't doing anything," you complain when you've concluded.

"You were doing plenty. I thought it might play out that way. The mirror of Sulva reflecting and amplifying the generative, inspirational aspects of Perelandra. Just by being nearby, you'd stimulate your colleagues into prodigies of their own."

"Kind of like a muse?"

"Exactly like one."

You're quiet for a bit. "It would be good for the Stellae."

"But would it be happy for you? That's what you need to meditate on."

To wake from this reverie: "The Boy from Before Everything, Part 2

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1942914-The-Wandering-Stars/cid/2899013-Perelandra-Comes-Everywhere