*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1944073-The-Fuzz-K-9-Unit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1944073
A human teams up with an antho canine character to form a crime-fighting dynamic duo.

A human teams up with an antho canine character to form a crime-fighting dynamic duo.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are a human police officer or lawman of sorts in some universe where an anthropomorphic canine character will become your partner in the line of duty to protect and serve the public interest.

Buddy cop antics ensue!

Rules:

1. It is preferred that the story focuses on the 2nd person perspective whenever you, the main character, are the focus. 1st and 3rd person are welcome.

2. Actual names given to 2nd person characters is better than (insert your name here), __________ blank spaces, and such. Just remove any direct references to the name if the character should remain nameless.

3. The main character, you, can be either boy or girl. So, include that choice in some way before or once they're introduced.

4. No macro/micro, transformation, "love potion" moments, et cetera... UNLESS they actually serve the plot in some way. Given how kooky some of the source material could be, it's better not to completely rule it all out.

5. Sex is allowed. Just don't go insane; note the above.

6. It's is fine if the human character MUST DIE!!! *heh heh* Better them than the canine canon character.

..........

Hit the lights,

Let's roll!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1944073-The-Fuzz-K-9-Unit