*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Waking up.
  2. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1944359-You-shrink-in-Animal-Crossing/cid/1703208-Waking-up
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1944359
Welcome to the wonderful world of Animal Crossing...with an all new perspective.
This choice: Isabelle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Waking up.

    by: th33xpert
You wake up laying on some wooden like surface, but that's not all, you are shrunk! You are about 2 in. tall! you turn around and see two massive yellowish walls, you take a closer look and notice there is fur on them, curious, you follow them to a huge overhang and a white fabric like wall under it. Then it hits you, these yellow walls are Isabelle's legs, the overhang is her skirt, and the white fabric is Isabelle's panties! It seems she is doing office work, you have to get her attention, but how? You could climb up her skirt and up to her ear, or you could tickle her, and try to get her attention, catch is, your to small to tickle her legs, it would be useless, your gonna have to tickle her... Well you know.

So, what do you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Climb up to get her attention.

2. Time to start tickling!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 th33xpert (UN: th33xpert at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Supah_Franky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1944359-You-shrink-in-Animal-Crossing/cid/1703208-Waking-up