*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A little to close.
  2. Waking up.
  3. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1944359-You-shrink-in-Animal-Crossing/cid/1703769-A-little-to-close
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1944359
Welcome to the wonderful world of Animal Crossing...with an all new perspective.
This choice: Time to start tickling!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A little to close.

    by: th33xpert
You decided to not climb Isabelle (to much work anyway) and tickle Isabelle to get her attention. You slowly walk up to the giant white wall of Isabelle's panties, once you get there you gave in awe at the sight you see, sure it may be a animal but still, its so big! Oh it's like a dream come true!

After you snap yourself out of your trance you slowly move your hand closer to Isabelle's "covered" area, closer...... Closer... CLOSER.... Once you make contact with panties, you can feel the soft fabric, still, she dosen't notice you.

You slowly start rubbing area were you think she is "sensitive", still nothing, a little harder, nothing, punch it, nothing. Time for the final test, you walk backwards a get some distance between you and the wall of fabric and flesh, and sprint full speed at it, when you get close enough, you jump and go flying in it. She must have felt that, unfortunetly for you, your stuck.

You try with all your might to get out when suddenly a giant yellow paws slowly moves towards you, finally! You can escape! Sadly no, Isabelle's pushes you deeper in your prison, now your really stuck, shall you keep trying to fre-

"OH NO, I'M LATE!!!!"

All of a sudden, Isabelle gets up, with you tagging along, and starts running towards the door, your whole world is shaking, and then everything stops. You realize that this is your house.

"Mayor, are you home? We need to get going for the ceremony!"

Then it hit you, its the ceremony for the 1 year anniversary for the town! Suddenly, Isabelle's on the move again but much slower, where is she going, 3 options, she is either looking for you, going to the ceremony, or back to the office.

So with one is it?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 th33xpert (UN: th33xpert at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Supah_Franky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1944359-You-shrink-in-Animal-Crossing/cid/1703769-A-little-to-close