*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nick
  2. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1944869-Possession-and-Transformation/cid/1684304-Nick
by Hyral
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1944869
Various stories of possession and the corrupting transformations they cause.
This choice: Nick  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nick

    by: Hyral
Who will possess Nick.

#1: Natalie is his 38 year old single mother. She is a housewife with a part time job living mostly off of her deceased husbands wealth and life insurance. She has two daughters and one son. She is slightly overweight however she clearly works out. She has fiery red hair and green eyes, DD cup breasts, wide hips, and fairly normal length legs with thicker than average for her height thighs.

#2: Whitney a 16 year old high school student and his sister. She's still growing but is clearly following in her mother's genetic foot-steps. A tad short for her age, at 5'2'' but she is still likely to grow taller as her mother and father were taller. She has slightly darker red hair than her mother but similar green eyes, C cup breasts wide hips and fairly stout legs.

#3: Paige a 21 year old college student and his other sister. She is the spitting image of her mother with the same hair, and body shape, however her breasts are D cups. She also has heterochromia (two different color eyes) one green and the other blue.

#4: Rachel is a 20 years old junior in college. She is a fairly attractive girl with red hair C cup breasts. She is a shy girl and still a virgin.

You have the following choices:

1. Natalie

*Noteb*
2. Whitney

*Noteb*
3. Paige

*Noteb*
4. Rachel

5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hyral (UN: hyral at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hyral has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1944869-Possession-and-Transformation/cid/1684304-Nick