*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1944869-Possession-and-Transformation/cid/1635012-It-begins
by Hyral
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1944869
Various stories of possession and the corrupting transformations they cause.
Chapter #1

It begins

    by: Hyral
Each story begins with two key choices, #1 possessed character, #2 possessing character. The first character you chose will be the possessed character, and the second will be the possessing character, after you have made that choice it's off to the races. Once the story starts you can go in any directions and start with any character, however the story should be moving towards the initial relationship chosen.

The way of possessing is up to you, go crazy. There are no restrictions on subject, it is rated XGC for a reason. Sex, incest, gay/lesbian, etc. Transformations are a secondary category if you wish to add them to your story it is encouraged, but don't feel that it must be put into the story.

Follows is a list of the first 4 characters, these will be the characters that are going to be possessed in the story:

#1: Erika is a 20 years old junior in college. She currently lives in a dorm with a roommate (designed by the author). She is very attractive, with long black hair, and dark green eyes. She has a very curvy body just a tad overweight, D cup breasts, wide hips, and long legs.

#2 Natalie is a 38 year old single mother of 3. She is a housewife with a part time job living mostly off of her deceased husbands wealth and life insurance. She has two daughters and one son. She is slightly overweight however she clearly works out. She has fiery red hair and green eyes, DD cup breasts, wide hips, and fairly normal length legs with thicker than average for her height thighs.

#3 Nick is a 18 year old freshman in college. He has just moved into a dorm on his own. He's a thin nerd with glasses and some fairly nerdy hobbies. He has never been with a woman. He's using college as a reason to reinvent himself, hoping to become more sociable than before. He is skinny with brown hair and eyes, and tall - 6' 4''.

#4 Dan is a 45 year old delinquent father of two and lawyer. He has two daughters which he only sees once a year, whom live his estranged wife. He is a very attractive man, with sharp features, blue eyes, salt and pepper hair, and 6' tall. He works out a lot keeping his body muscular. He has a bit of womanizing streak to him, the reason his marriage failed.

You have the following choices:

1. Erika

2. Natalie

3. Nick

*Noteb*
4. Dan

5. More choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hyral (UN: hyral at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hyral has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1944869-Possession-and-Transformation/cid/1635012-It-begins