*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1696208-Kims-Spa
by ulti
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1945414
When Tim was born an inch tall, not many women noticed him then a wish changed all that.
This choice: Kim's Spa  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kim's Spa

    by: ulti
         You thought for a moment, rubbing your sore body from Faye's playful antics. "To be honest I just want to rest up and relaxed my body, getting squished by you lot really makes me tense" The girls stifled a laugh before Kim suddenly perked up from her slump. "Does that mean what I think it means?" She smiled, grabbing you before painfully hugging you to her chest. "Yeah, I think we should go visit the spa" You spluttered through Kim's mounds of breast flesh. "Well you heard the man" Faye said standing up, stretching her arms. "Lets go get packed" Jen hearing this slumped as Kim had before, her once excited expression was replaced with a large pout. "Don't be such a sore loser, Tim picked the best choice" Kim said smugly, tucking you into her cleavage and giving you a slight pat on the head. "If you feel bad about it take it up with him" Sticking out her tongue. "Oh and Faye" Kim yelled "We'll have access to all aspects of the spa, as well as a free room for the night if we want to stay over".
         The girls then packed up some stuff and headed for the spa, all the while you sat in between Kim's ample boobs. As she rode in the car you released a muffled scream as she did up her seatbelt, pinning you tightly between the strap and her left breast. You attempted to get her attention but all you could muster was a slight buzzing sensation across her tit, which was lost completely thanks to the constant jiggling and noises of the car. Jen meanwhile had noticed your predicament but was still slightly bitter you didn't choose her event so decided to get a little bit of payback. "Oh Kim I wish I had boobs like yours" She said rubbing her own boobs. "These things can get in the way sometimes, yours seem the perfect size" Quickly grabbing her friends boobs massaging them together. With that you were painfully smeared all over the soft flesh, releasing small whimpers as it rolled over you, with each pass you were also lowered deeper down into Kims bra. "Woah don't get so handsy Jen" Kim said pushing her hands away. "Sorry didn't mean to, you know what I'm like" Jen giggled putting on her best ditzy act. "When I think of stuff I just act on it" Kim laughed hearing this. "Yeah I guess I should expect it from you" The two girls shared a laugh just as Faye announced there arrival.
         The girls stumbled out of the car and walked to the main desk, each step Kim took lifted her boob up before sending it dropping down upon you. "Hello and welcome to the spa" A woman at the desk greeted. "You must be the girls, Holly mentioned will be staying with us, here is your key to you room please enjoy your stay" The girls thanked the woman before finding their room. Inside it was a sleek and modern with all the features anyone would ever want in a room, the only down side was the bed, as there was only one king size bed in the centre of the room. "What the hell Kim!" Jen and Faye shouted "Why is there only one bed?" Kim ignoring the question jumped face first onto the bed, sending her boobs like meteors as you were crushed immensely by them, screaming in agony as you fought to free yourself. "Look I can only get one free room. I told you this before we left" Kim shrugged, making herself comfortable. "You can go rent another one or go home if you like but I'm staying here" Kim yawned. Jen and Faye looked at each other before a wry smile formed on there faces, and they leapt across the room diving on to Kim's back. "Like we'd let you get off that easy we're staying here" Faye said as the two girls began tickling her.
         Kim kicked as tears streamed do her face. "Sto...oo...oop!!! pllleee....aaaassseee" but regardless of her pleas the two girls did not stop. For you meanwhile a whole new level of torture began as her breast shifted and smeared all over you, flattening you out as though her breast was a large rolling pin. Every now and then she would lift her body to try and shift the girls off her only to be slammed back down on to the bed. Her nipple stabbing into you painfully and repeatedly, your flesh began to soften out from all the pressure as you felt your body fold and form into the soft and creamy flesh of Kim's breast. You screamed knowing if you were trapped here it would be ages till you were found as Kim barely ever changed her clothes.
         Eventually Kim managed to get the girls off before storming out to the sounds of the two girls laughing and asking her to come back. "Errrggghhh those girls they know I cant stand tickling, yet they always do it" Suddenly Kim noticed a sauna. "This is exactly what I need" Kim smiled entering the sauna.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ulti (UN: ul-ti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1696208-Kims-Spa