*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1991131-Faye-Wants-to-Go-For-a-Hike
by ulti
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1945414
When Tim was born an inch tall, not many women noticed him then a wish changed all that.
This choice: North to the mountain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Faye Wants to Go For a Hike

    by: Unknown
"Those mountains look huge..." You say, looking at the northern section of the map. Faye laughed. "To you, maybe. That's where we're going on our hike. That's just the kind of challenge Kim needs to get her blood pumping"

Kim looked up from where she sat on the ground. "What?! You've got to be kidding me!" She cried. "It will be a blast Kim, I promise" Faye assured her, still scanning the map. Kim glared at you angrily. "Thanks a lot Tim. I can't believe you roped me into this trip" she growled. Kim's expression sent a chill down your spine. "Don't worry Kim, I'm coming too" you said, trying to smooth the situation over. "I'll make sure that you enjoy yourself". Kim smiled deviously. "Yeah, I'll enjoy myself alright..."

Faye mapped out a trail while you and Kim got ready. Jen was going to stay and watch the camp, which made Kim insanely jealous. The sun was directly overhead as the hottest part of the day was beginning.

"Alright! Let's go!" Faye called from the edge of the camp. You can Kim were still by the tent. "Can you give me a ride Kim" you asked. "Oh, I'll be giving you a ride alright. You said you would make sure I had a good time, and I'm taking you up on that offer!"

With that, Kim picked you up and dropped you...

You have the following choices:

1. Into the back of her panties

2. Into her hiking boot

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1991131-Faye-Wants-to-Go-For-a-Hike