*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1733346-Fayes-Camping-Trip
by ulti
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1945414
When Tim was born an inch tall, not many women noticed him then a wish changed all that.
This choice: Faye's Camping Trip  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Faye's Camping Trip

    by: ulti
         You thought for a moment about each of the trips and as much as you were in a mood with Faye her trip did seem like the best one for you. You had always loved exploring ever since you were a kid and being out in the open was a big bonus, all that space means that accidental crushing would be almost impossible you thought, well at least compared to the hustle and bustle of a water park and the fear of some naked woman calling you a pervert at Kim's spa. "I think we should go on Faye's camping trip" You spoke out. Jen and Kim's faces instantly dropped "But I wanted to show off my new bikini" Jen pouted, turning her head away from you. "Don't be such a baby Jen" Faye teased "You can still wear it. There is a lake right by the camp site so you can swim to your hearts content" she added. Jen smiled slightly before turning away again, pouting just like a child who can't get their way. "Well you can count me out my body cant handle that level of excursion" Kim yawned, attempting to stroll away from the group. "Oh no you dont, you and me are going to try and get some energy into that body of yours" Faye said with a sadistic smile, before grabbing her arms and dragging her off to her room to pack. You could hear mild screams as Kim was shut in the room with Faye. "Faye can be terriying at times" you shuddered. "Right time to get packed up" You cheered running off to your room.
         Fifteen minutes later the four of you had loaded up the car and had started heading off towards the camping grounds. Faye was driving, you were sat in the front seat and two very miserable looking girls sat in the back sulking. "Come on you two, cheer up" Faye said glancing at them through the rear view mirror. "You'll have loads of fun when we actually get there" She smiled. "Doubt it" The two girls sighed in unison. "Well it was Tim's decision so you can blame him for this" Faye giggled. "Hey what the hell Faye!" You yelled "Don't paint me to be the bad guy, it was your idea in the first place" Faye just laughed once more "Well you picked it so why dont you go back there and cheer them up a bit" Grabbing you in her hand and tossing you carelessly between the two giant women. You stumbled back up to your feet and was met with a very unnerving site. The two girls had the most devious smiles painted on their faces. "Ummm hey Jen, hey Kim" You whimpered "No bad feeling about my decision right?" the two girls simply smiled "Not at all Tim don't worry about us, its going to be fun I can tell" Kim laughed "Ooops tight corner" Kim then yelled sliding her titanic hot pant covered ass over you. "Oh I'm so sorry Tim, I wasn't expecting that sharp turn in the road and I wasn't wearing my seat belt" she said in an incridibly sarcastic tone. "Oh no another tight corner" Jen then yelled, pushing her ass against Kim and painfully dragging you all the way over to Kim's side of the car. "Oh whoops, we girls can be so careless I do apologise Tim" Jen laughed loving this new game. The two girls continued to giggle all the way there as they took turns dragging there humongous asses across you each time Faye did a slight turn in her car. You couldn't even scream as the mounds of flesh gave you no rest as they bounced along like space hoppers, by the end of the car ride your face had firmly fused to Jens Left ass cheek and your feet had fused to Kim's right butt cheek, an ugly smear laid out between the two of them engrained into the sweaty ass scented fabric of the back seat. "Looks like we're here" Faye cheered, and the girls leapt from the car. You screamed as your body was stretched further as Jen and Kim tried to leave from different sides of the car, pulling you as though you were a rope in a game of ass tug of war. SLAM!!! was all you could hear before searing pain shot up through you, they had just shut the car doors on you taught frame and you were plucked off of there asses. "Hahaha you did a good job at cheering them up Tim I'm proud of you" Faye smiled opening the doors and holding you as you reformed. "That last bit was a bit cruel though I'll make sure they apologise to you later for it" "Thanks Faye" You sighed, nursing your battered body.
         For the next 30 minutes the four of you helped set up camp. You had brought one three man tent, cooking equipment, various medical supplies and equipment for various activities. You had also built a small fire and had dug out a small latrine just outside of camp. "Right lets look at the map" Faye said unfurling a large map on a portable table. You quickly clambered up and strolled across its surface. "This place is amazing" You said in awe. Each point of the compass seemed to lead to a vastly different area. To the north was a rocky mountain trial where hikers and climbers could test their skills. To the east was a verdant meadow where people could picnic and enjoy nature. The south led to a large lake with an island in the centre and sandy shores surrounding it and of course to the west was where you had set up camp. "This place is fantastic, lets go..."

You have the following choices:

1. North to the mountain

2. East to the meadow

3. South to the lake

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ulti (UN: ul-ti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/1733346-Fayes-Camping-Trip