*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Writer's choice
  2. Writers choice
  3. Introductions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/2549555-Writers-choice
by ulti
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1945414
When Tim was born an inch tall, not many women noticed him then a wish changed all that.
This choice: Writer's choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Writer's choice

    by: Diamond Pan
Julia doesn't find out, and you manage to escape from your panties prison unnoticed. You make it into the guest room that is normally vacant, but what you didn't know was it was just rented out for the first time in years, and to someone, you have always had a thing for, but she is also your cousin her name is Emma, and she is the same age as you, 21 years old. She is single and you always watched her from afar when you were kids. When she walked into the room and dropped her bags on the floor next to you she went into her private bathroom to take a shower. The bathroom door closes and you are now alone in her bedroom next to her bags.




You think to yourself and wonder what you should do, Go watch Emma take a shower, or jump into her bags and look around.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jump into her bags and look around.

*Noteb*
2. Watch her take a shower.

3. Writers Choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Diamond Pan (UN: panfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/cid/2549555-Writers-choice