*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945935-Sartanas-Adventures-2-Nightmare-Fuel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1945935
Sartana's problems continue while starting to warm up with the girls.

Sartana's problems continue while starting to warm up with the girls.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The Grimwood gang
Students at Grimwood's
Sibella: Daughter of Count Dracula(age 16) most strong willed and friendly. Hurt by her own past from what happened with Sartana at the old school.
Phantasma: Daughter of the Phantom of the Opera(age 14) musically talented and play organ Ironically a ghost that is very full of life. She has learned to love Sartana's taste in music as odd as that taste is.
Elsa: Daughter of Frankinstein's Monster(age 18)Somewhat mentally slow but has a kind heart She has a Germanic accent from her home and loves to see her friends happy. Lastly She has taken care of Sartana as somewhat of a mom figure.
Winnie: Daughter of the Wolfman (Werewolf)(age 11) energetic,tomboyish and likes howling She looks up to Sartana through the years they have known each other.
Tanis: Daughter of the Mummy(age 8) shy but friendly She is also a person that sees Sartana as family and loves to see him when he is his Light hearted elf.
Sartana: Son of Sartana II (age 16) Demented at times from stress and haunting past but loves his job and loves his friends quiet unless spoken to.He protects the girls from coruption trying to keep monsters from the hands of the source of evil.
Teachers
Shaggy Rodgers: Member of the Mystery Gang with Scooby and Scrappy along although they aren't seen much through the story other than class chapters or chapters involving food
Miss Grimwood:Head Mistress of the school not much is known about Miss Grimwood other than her passion to teach and to try and better human/monster relations.

Villains: Revolta (possibly she wasn't in the last one so....): Bog Witch not much is known about her other than her fascination with the girls.
Sartana II: Son of the Demigod Sartana looks up to ended up quitting the core at a young age for being a failure since has cause hell to anyone who messes with his plans.
Demons and any Higher Archy Hellspawns trust me there will be many so no point in naming them in this space here.( )

Other Characters possibly Sartana I and other Demigods Sartana works with
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945935-Sartanas-Adventures-2-Nightmare-Fuel