*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Catching up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945935-Sartanas-Adventures-2-Nightmare-Fuel/cid/1639240-Catching-up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1945935
Sartana's problems continue while starting to warm up with the girls.
Chapter #1

Catching up

    by: torro888
Alright so my name is SartanĂ¡ my boss advises me to not interact outside the 4th wall as much as I can so I will try to do this only this one time.

So from the last story you have learned of my job the being a Demigod thing, you have also learned that demigods are not half gods we are just powerful beings that are basically soldiers of God. So what lead up to this adventure was trying to overcome fears, trying to retie relationships with friends after incidents at an old school, and trying to get the lives of the people who I protect back to normal after the kidnapping and the deaths of my friends. (Some of which were immediately revived.)

Now since that point there was this Christmas party where I actually received a gift five gifts actually. Those gifts helped protect me in a fight that occurred when an agent of my Father came to try to kill not only myself but my friends. Since then with the help of my friends (the ones I revived) I revived the rest of my friends which you may hear more about in the continuation of this story. It has been two years since that incident almost three now and so we begin our story back at Grimwood's where I am about to see one of the girls I protect,care about,socialize,and work with. The student happens to be.....

You have the following choices:

1. Sibella

*Noteb*
2. Elsa

*Noteb*
3. Tanis

*Noteb*
4. Winnie

*Noteb*
5. Phantasma

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 torro888 (UN: john1yaya at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
torro888 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1945935-Sartanas-Adventures-2-Nightmare-Fuel/cid/1639240-Catching-up