*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ultra-Baby Girl
  2. Introductions.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947019-The-Giant-Baby-Destroyer-II/cid/1790953-Ultra-Baby-Girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1947019
The raw destructive power of a giant baby is unleashed upon the world once again.
This choice: Girl option 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ultra-Baby Girl

    by: Unknown
She is here to save us all from destruction from the other giant babies in the world from destroying our cities and eating us all down. She stands at 200ft tall with short black hair and wears a diaper with a U-BG symbol on it. Her actual name is Koya, but she is known to the entire world as Ultra-Baby Girl.

Ever since giant babies started attacking our city, the government had to come up with a way of fighting these titanical terrors, so they decide to make their own giant baby. They took a baby name Koya and injected with giant monster DNA, and then their monster was born. She can fire atomic breath from her mouth (here the babies will have exclusive powers) and her intelligence grew along with it to where she can speak well. She then defends the cities from other giant babies, and heck, they even let her have a little bit of giant baby fun as well by letting her act like a monster in some events. She goes under Babyzilla. (note, she can stand on her legs very well) and she roars like a monster alot.

So, what should we see her doing?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Ace Jones has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947019-The-Giant-Baby-Destroyer-II/cid/1790953-Ultra-Baby-Girl