*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More choices 1
  2. Something Else
  3. Your parents Leave
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/2092549-More-choices-1
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1949215
A teenage boy gets more than he bargained for during babysitting
This choice: More choices 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More choices 1

    by: Woogie, Destroyer of Worlds
Which of these things start to happen to the two of you?

         - The ice cream truck drives up and the two of you go out, and you get ice cream. The treats all have weird names, but you piece together their flavors, and you buy some, not knowing everything the vendor sold transformed the consumer in some fashion...

         - Your sister finds a mysterious board gam... Yeah, you know where THIS one is going. There's like dozens of these stories already out there, but the archetype is always a fun one. Board game's cursed, does stuff to the two of you, punished if you cheat or quit, the possibly of more players joining, and only the winner gets the option to return to normal.

         - Your sis in into MLP and starts watching it, and you poke fun at her favorite pony, when suddenly, rays of light come from the TV and hit the two of you...

Which happen?

You have the following choices:

1. The first thing...

2. That second thing...

3. I like ponies!!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Woogie, Destroyer of Worlds (UN: stabatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MaskedMark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/2092549-More-choices-1