*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I like ponies!!
  2. More choices 1
  3. Something Else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/2092580-I-like-ponies
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1949215
A teenage boy gets more than he bargained for during babysitting
This choice: I like ponies!!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

I like ponies!!

    by: Woogie, Destroyer of Worlds
Well... your parents left you with your bratty sister for three months... What kind of parents would do just th...

"Hey, my show's on!! Turn it!!" Kelsey declares.

"You REALLY got to watch that show every day? I don't even like the show and I know the season's over; no more new episodes until next season."

"But it's my FAVORITE show..." she sulks.

Fine. You decide to give her this. You realize if you start this sequester together fighting, it'll set the tone for thee next three months. Then, it came on. That theme song makes you cringe every time you hear it. Why?!

You don't really pay attention to the show, but you've seen Kelsey watch it enough that from the audio you know it's that one where the shy horse gets advice from that Randy Savage sounding minotaur on toughening up. Kelsey really liked that shy horse for some reason, despite the fact she acts more like a mix of the rainbow one and the dumb pink bimbo party horse.

"I don't understand why you like that 'Flutter Butter.' I mean, they're right, she lets everyone walk all over her, she's scared of her own shadow, and even if she DOES act tough, she seems to forget how to do that net time."

"It's 'Fluttershy,' and she's awesome and sweet and kind." Kelsey retorted. "Yeah, she might be a little scared of things, but not all of us can be tough, not... not all the time."

"Still think she's lame." you tell her. "Show's lame too. Their world's so candy coated and nice. Trust me, in the real world, she'd be chewed up and spit out by now."

About then, a voice says, "So much strife in this world, I see. What it needs is more friendship to be free." Just then rays of light burst out of the television, hitting both Kelsey and you...

What is the light going to do?

         - A yellow strikes you and a red light hits Kelsey, causing you to slowly become Fluttershy, and Kelsey Big Mac...
         - A purple light hits you while a rainbow light hits Kelsey, causing you to slowly become Rarity as she becomes Rainbow Dash...
         - A grey light hits you as a powder blue one goes for Kelsey, turning the two of you into Octavia and Vinyl, respectively...

You have the following choices:

1. Fluttershy & Big Mac...

2. Rarity & Rainbow Dash...

3. Octavia & Vinyl Scratch...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Woogie, Destroyer of Worlds (UN: stabatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MaskedMark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/2092580-I-like-ponies