*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Back or to the futue? ...Expect a few of these.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950099-Science-Fantasy-weight-gain-stories/cid/1657410-Back-or-to-the-futue-Expect-a-few-of-these
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1950099
Sci-fi and Fantasy weight gain stories in here as well as combinations of both!
Chapter #1

Back or to the futue? ...Expect a few of these.

    by: Akathatguy
Welcome! To the worlds of sci-fi, fantasy and fat girls! It’s going to be Fairy fun…come on, that was pretty punny…I’m so sorry.

Fantasy stories- Magic, monsters and mayhem, what else could you want? ...Oh right...fat women...

First are the Castle Gain stories, featuring a pretty princess and a powerful prince, two sexy servants, a noble knight, a feisty farm girl, the wonderful witch, the wacky wizard and more.

This is Normal (Non-specific fattening)- Undead hordes and creatures of darkness working for the wizard-gone-Lich, as well as unstable relations with their neighboring countries are a constant threat to the Human Kingdom, but that’s the way it’s been for decades, maybe something new is due to happen.

Plumped up for Peace- In order to preserve peace between the Humans and the Amazons, all women of age in the Human kingdom must grow.

Misfired Fattening- After a hundred years of planning, the Lich Ekafeman has perfected a spell that will allow it to take over the world, but even when the spell goes wrong, it still thinks its plan can work.

The Elf-Queen Human- The daughter of the Human prince has married the successor to the Forest Kingdom, this is not only the first time a royal has married outside their kingdom’s races, but also the first time they’ve been the same sex.

Next, we have the Fantasy Fattening stories, where women from across the world will gain.

The Fattening Elements- Six wandering mages have become the most powerful guild in the land, now if only they weren’t wandering they’d be set.

Goddess Fatten it- Weight gain of divine proportions happens here.

Halfling Club- A Halfling Fairy goes to her two closet friends for help finding her partner, too bad they aren’t on the best terms.

Shame on Fame- Being a famous adventuress isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, maybe it’s time for a little break.

Sci-fi stories- Whether they take place in the distant future or a closer time, on distant worlds across the galaxy, a planet just next door or in a entirely different universe, sci-fi stories of all kinds are welcome here.

First for sci-fi are the Silent Gain stories that take place aboard the Silent Sword, a starship owned by a psychopathic professor and piloted by a pair of twins, there is also the professor’s assistant, a rouge super soldier, a chef, their resident alien and the Valentine family.

Just Doing Our Job (Non-specific fattening)- The crew of Silent Sword go from planet to planet, doing job request, research, or just relaxing, though most of the time they are aboard the ship while they wait to arrive at their next destination.

Gaining Gadget- After arresting a man who’s been using a device to influence people into having sex with him, the device starts to influence the Silent Swords crew to do something else.

Stranded and Stuffed- When the Silent Sword crash lands on an unknown planet, the female crewmembers find themselves being fattened by its inhabitants.

Crossed- A giant metal dragon spewing fire and lightening is heading straight for a mid-evil castle.

Lastly, we have multiple stories of sci-fi women from all across the Milky Way!

Cosmic Corpulence- The only band in the galaxy that is home to only a single sentient species is the Orion Band, home of the Humans. Fifty percent of all the Human colonies exist inside of it, and after the first contact war ended, the entire Human Empire was once again able to use them to their advantage.

Galaxy’s most fattened- The most wanted, and most dangerous life form in the known galaxies, is a pirate that commands a ship the size of a city, and employs a crew of over four hundred thousand. But after their latest plunder, their pockets won't be the only thing getting fatter.

Weighty Walkers (Edit)- A time traveler and his friends have been on amazing adventures though all the universe and its history, but when things start to get a little lax, it starts to have an affect on the figures of his female friends.

Expanding Earth- The planet is expanding! Well, not the planet, more like the things that live on it-er, more specifically the females...even more specifically, human females.

OH! Almost forgot, there is also a category for stories that could be considered both genres, as well as ones that aren't really either but still feel like they belong there.

You have the following choices:

1. Castle Gain strories.

2. Fantasy Fattening stories.

3. The Silent Gain stories.

4. Gaining Galaxy stories.

5. Sci-Fy stories.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Akathatguy (UN: bleachfan09az at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950099-Science-Fantasy-weight-gain-stories/cid/1657410-Back-or-to-the-futue-Expect-a-few-of-these