*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950099-Science-Fantasy-weight-gain-stories/cid/1668971-Castle-Gain-strories
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1950099
Sci-fi and Fantasy weight gain stories in here as well as combinations of both!
This choice: Castle Gain strories.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Castle Gain strories.

    by: Akathatguy
The world of Ger is separated into four continents, the largest of them all is known as Honger, and the second largest country is known as Gainger, at its center is the capital castle city, Castle Gaingerguard, or Castle Gain for short. The kingdom is ruled by the Gaingerguard family, the two curetnt leaders being Prince Bradley and Princess Fiona Gaingerguard.

Bradley is the younger sibling but is much wiser and more responsible one, though if you insult his appearance he’ll snap, especially his long hair that is always in a ponytail, or his all purple wardrobe, while Fiona's mood is almost always cheery, and she can sometimes even be a little childish. Bradley will also get over protective of his adopted daughter Amelia, who coincidentally has the same black hair as him and Fiona, as well as the same blue eyes, unlike Fiona's green ones. Along with being caring for his daughter, Bradley is also caring for his kingdom and fights alongside his trusted knights when needed, with weapons along with royal magic, and while he is adept in both fields, Fiona's magic far outshines Bradley's, and more than makes up for her lacking in combat skills.

All of Bradley's and Fiona's needs are taken care of by the royal servants and sisters, Jennifer and Rebecca. Jessica and Rebecca both have blond hair, but Jennifer has brown eyes and Rebbecca has blue, just like her prince's. Both servants are close to their respective royal, but each in different ways. Jennifer is very nervous, cautious and basically joined to Fiona at the hip, while Rebbecca is more independent and curious, and her relationship with Bradley has become one of very close friends, he even calls her Becky to be more friendly, and is even a little less "prince-y", as she likes to call it, when he is around her. They are so close, that it is rumored that they are having an affair, and another one says that Fiona and Jennifer are in love with each other, and are too afraid to tell the other of their feelings, but neither of those are right.

Their is another familiar pair of siblings known around the castle, the farm girl Shirley, and her twin brother the great knight Sir Lee. Shirley lives on the farm in one of the lower levels of the city, while Sir Lee lives in the castle barracks, and it's good that they live so far away, as they don't get along at all. Shirley hate's that he left her all alone on the, even though she has several farmhands that work for her, and that eventually they stopped speaking to each other, not that Sir Lee was very social to begin with. In fact, no one even knows or remembers what he looks like, as he always wears his full plate armor every where he goes, and Shirley hasn't seen him in years. Though, since they're twins, they probably look somewhat alike and have the same green eyes and brown hair.

Lastly, in the castle tower lives the grand wizard...Wizard, and his (great, great, great, great, great) granddaughter, the witch Crystal, who has a massive crush on Sir Lee, even though she's never seen what he looks like. Crystal isn't one of those wrinkly old hag witches with green skin and a big nose; instead she is a beautiful young woman with smooth skin, that's rather pale from spending so much time in her tower, black hair, hazel eyes, and a youthful body with a large pot belly, or “cauldron” belly as she prefers to call it.

This is Normal (Non-specific fattening)- Undead hordes and creatures of darkness working for the wizard-gone-Lich, as well as unstable relations with their neighboring countries are a constant threat to the Human Kingdom, but that’s the way it’s been for decades, maybe something new is due to happen.

Plumped up for Peace- In order to preserve peace between the Humans and the Amazons, all women of age in the Human kingdom must grow.

Misfired Fattening- After a hundred years of planning, the Lich Ekafeman has perfected a spell that will allow it to take over the world, but even when the spell goes wrong, it still thinks its plan can work.

The Elf-Queen Human- Amelia is all grown up and is getting married to a long time friend, and while her friends, family and kingdom are supportive, her soon-to-be-in-laws might not.

You have the following choices:

1. This is Normal?!

2. Plumped up for Peace?

*Noteb*
3. Misfired Fattening.

*Noteb*
4. The Elf-Queen Human.

5. Even more through here.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Akathatguy (UN: bleachfan09az at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950099-Science-Fantasy-weight-gain-stories/cid/1668971-Castle-Gain-strories