*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dante makes him kiss his boot..
  2. Show Down
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950252-Devil-May-Cry-Shrink/cid/1655392-Dante-makes-him-kiss-his-boot
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1950252
When a demon shrinks around demons and demon hunters...
This choice: Dante makes him kiss his boot..  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dante makes him kiss his boot..

    by: anklechain22
Nero raised a brow, what kind of stupid fucking question was that? “Man you're the densest asswipe I've had to fuckin meet. I don't know how many times I gotta tell you I'm fighting to protect that city regardless of what the fuck I have to fight. Even if it's you.”

“No no no you dork, not fighting. Are you gonna do anything to keep that sword, from what you said your victory depends on it. You willing to--”

“YES!” Nero shouted, the strength of his voice causing the stronger demon to jump a little.

“Okay. Kiss my boot. You humble yourself to your elder and I'll consider it you forfeiting this fight. And as such I'll letcha keep that sword. Hell I might even help yah out a little.”

Nero's eyes widened for a moment, thinking this was some kind of sick joke. He didn't submit to anyone, sure he respected Credo and the Order but he wasn't some servant to them, but this... demon wanted him to demean himself to being a fucking boot licker? “ You gotta be--” His face was pinned to the ground as the treads of Dante's big boot smothered it.

“C'mon give righty a kiss, show him you love him and we can all move on. You said you'd do anything.”

You have the following choices:

1. Nero Kisses his boot..

*Noteb*
2. Nero Refuses

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 anklechain22 (UN: anklechain22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
anklechain22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950252-Devil-May-Cry-Shrink/cid/1655392-Dante-makes-him-kiss-his-boot