*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bovine bust growth.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950321-The-Busty-Loud-House/cid/2616267-Bovine-bust-growth
by rex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1950321
A interactive of the characters of the show "The Loud House" but with boobs. Enjoy~
Chapter #1

Bovine bust growth.

    by: Fanfic T-Mac
For young Lisa, this experiment had been a complete success and a colossal failure. After weeks of trial and error, countless scientific fails blowing up (some quite literally) in her face and working on extremely little sleep, she had created what might prove to be the final word in bovine lactation improvement. Her formula- coded as "Experiment B-11", but also called "Experiment MOO" by her siblings -would stimulate a cow's udder and could (theoretically) turn a single cow into a milk-producing wonder that would put a dozen dairy farms to shame! While this was great cause for celebration, there was a decided problem with her formula- it wasn't made to last. The formula was meant to bond with a host specimen, so nothing was really preventing it from breaking down. In fact, it only had days before it would decompose... A fact made more irritating when she knew that her test subject wasn't due for months.

"Irritations unending!" muttered Lisa, who now had a new problem to handle- her cryo chamber (which had kept B-11 stable for so long) had just broken down. "As if my lack of suitable test subjects wasn't bad enough, now my formula will expire even sooner than desired!" It was unfortunate, but where could she put the formula? "I have no hope of saving this..." poor Lisa moped, before an idea sprang to her mind. "Unless..."

Hurrying downstairs, she placed the formula in the fridge, which had just enough cooling power to keep her formula safe. "Thank the maker of refrigerators..." She babbled before passing out on the floor (she had been running on mere minutes worth of sleep during the past few weeks, so her fainting wasn't unexpected.

The next morning, the whole family sat down for breakfast before going off to enjoy their weekend day. Lisa, however, was getting a late breakfast in bed, as she had only been taken to bed after her mother found her passed out on the kitchen floor. Leni had made cereal for the whole family, using a new container of milk that was sitting at the front of the fridge. "Don't know why it was there- we have two jugs full of the stuff" she pondered. Delivering the tray of cereal, as well as a plate of bacon, eggs and some pancakes at the side of Lisa's bed, Leni whispered a quick "Enjoy breakfast when you do" before leaving, blissfully unaware of the mistake she had made. This would prove to be an interesting week, to be sure- Leni had unintentionally turned her family into test subjects!

The question to answer, however, is this- who grows first?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fanfic T-Mac (UN: maccar110 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950321-The-Busty-Loud-House/cid/2616267-Bovine-bust-growth