*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Best Friend
  2. Encounters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950995-Shrunk-Around-Male-Friends/cid/1657725-The-Best-Friend
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1950995
You shrink and end up around a friend or two.
This choice: You run to find your best friend Desmond  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Best Friend

    by: Banana Boat
You swear. How the hell did this happen to you? As you look around your giant room, only one person comes to mind. Your best friend Desmond. The two of you have known each other for years, and you know he can help you. The problem was though, getting to him. Desmond and you shared the apartment together but his room was across the hall. For you, a distance like that seemed like impossible.

However, in the end your willpower triumphs and you manage to begin running across your room, taking an unusually long time to reach the door. Sliding underneath you continue across the cold, bare hallway and slip into Desmond's room through a crack in his opened door.

Desmond was a pretty clean guy but at your size, his room seemed like an extreme and disastrous obstacle. As you stand around the door, you consider your choices. There's not many, but you need to pick one soon.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Banana Boat (UN: artilamaster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Banana Boat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950995-Shrunk-Around-Male-Friends/cid/1657725-The-Best-Friend