*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950995-Shrunk-Around-Male-Friends/cid/1895408-Tim-helps-you-out-by-sitting-on-your-bed
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1950995
You shrink and end up around a friend or two.
This choice: Tim helps you out by sitting on your bed, his legs inches away from you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tim helps you out by sitting on your bed

    by: scriptboy
What a relief! You see Tim, one of your best friends ever, walking into your room. Tim had always been nice to you since he had known you for years, and he had always been that tall, friendly, athletic guy who never let you down. You were about 6 feet tall, but Tim was almost 7 feet tall, being on the basketball team and on the football team, so Tim was a hulking, ripped Goliath compared to you! Especially now that you were shrunk down to a mere 6 inches in height, or the size of an action figure, Tim just seemed like a skyscraper since he was towering at 84 inches, or 14 times taller than you!

There was just one problem: The friendly giant had no idea where you were, and what had happened to you. And, since you two were the only ones who were house-sitting for the next entire week, that was a big problem. You needed to make your presence known!

Tim stopped by your desk and started looking in your drawers. After a few moments, he pulled up your chair and sat down. This is your chance!

He grabs your iPad cord out of your desk drawer before he gets up again, just as you were about to climb up his giant, size 14 basketball high-tops. But, he didn’t go very far. In fact, he just walked over to your bed and sat down on the edge, as he plugged in the cord to your iPad and started playing some music on your iTunes.

You ran towards his giant sneakers, which were about half your height, and you started climbing up the large laces. Then you made your way up his large foot until you reached his white, athletic sock. When you craned your neck, you realized you had a long way to climb, because climbing up Tim’s long, muscular legs were like climbing up a large Redwood Oak tree.

Your weight pulling on his socks gave away the fact that something was crawling up his leg.

“Hey! What’s that on my leg?” the giant boy wondered out loud.

You hold on to his long athletic sock with every ounce of strength that you can muster as the giant leg suddenly sways from one side to the other. Then, something grabs you by your shirt and you are pulled off the giant leg. You feel your body hovering in mid-air as your limbs hang helplessly from your body. When you look down you gulp out of fear… If you fall now, you will plunge to your death!

Then, a giant palm of a hand appears beneath you, and you are dropped to its surface! You feel that the hand rises up, higher and higher, until you are eye-level with the giant.

“Hey, dude! How did you get so tiny?”

“TIM! I don’t know! But, you gotta help me! I shrunk! Please!” you plead with him, as you’re standing on his hand.

You’re scared and amazed at the same time. Tim’s face, his nose, his mouth and eyes are enormous! Not to mention his chest and arms! Here you are, staring at your best friend, the guy whom you had always considered your “big bro”, and boy is he BIG alright! You realize that your life is in his hands… Literally.

“Well, I don’t know how you shrunk, little bro…” Tim replied. “But, don’t worry… I’ll take care of ya!”

You feel a sigh of relief. On the other hand, how are you going to eat? Drink? Shower? Sleep? You’re feeling totally helpless right now. Indeed, your entire existence is in the hands of your “big bro” Tim.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Banana Boat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950995-Shrunk-Around-Male-Friends/cid/1895408-Tim-helps-you-out-by-sitting-on-your-bed