*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "Big Bro"
  2. Encounters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950995-Shrunk-Around-Male-Friends/cid/1658186-Big-Bro
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1950995
You shrink and end up around a friend or two.
This choice: Your "big bro" Tim barges in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

"Big Bro"

    by: Banana Boat
As you stand there, dizzy from finding yourself at this size, a familiar face walks through the door. Tim, a long time friend who you consider to be the older brother you never had, casually opens the door to your room and walks inside. At first, you are stunned by the sheer size of him. At normal height, Tim was at least an entire foot taller than you but now the brunette was a giant, towering over your tiny shrunken figure.

Your eyes remain fixed on him as he walks by, his size 14 shoes landing beside you as he walks. Tim had been staying over for a week now, his parents out of town. The two of you had arranged to go out to the movies today, but that didn't seem like it would happen any time soon.

You hear Tim mutter something about an USB cord as he stops by your desk and starts rummaging around. Quickly you realize this is your chance to get Tim's attention and possibly get his help. You've always trusted Tim before, and there was no other person you'd rather approach at this size. The question was, how was a tiny sized person like you going to get Tim's attention?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Banana Boat (UN: artilamaster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Banana Boat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950995-Shrunk-Around-Male-Friends/cid/1658186-Big-Bro