*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950995-Shrunk-Around-Male-Friends/cid/2322976-David-is-up-to-no-good-while-he-thinks-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1950995
You shrink and end up around a friend or two.
This choice: David is up to no good while he thinks you're away...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

David is up to no good while he thinks you'...

    by: TinyKitten
You scramble to climb down the bed to run over to him. You couldn't just jump, you would break your legs. Shuffling down a sheet isn't a quick process though. 2/3 of the way down you hear a unzipping noise. This is quickly followed by a groan. You finally reach the floor before you can look up. The sight shocks you. David was kneeling in front of your dirty hamper, one hand in his pants and the other holding a pair of your underwear to his nose. Asking for assistance from David now might not be a good idea. If he was masturbating to your clothes, how about he feel about a tiny you? He's a good person for the most part, but you wouldn't be able to resist him at all if he wanted to have his wicked way with you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You trust David, he will help you

*Noteb*
2. Escape the room while you can

3. Someone else comes in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TinyKitten (UN: tinykitten at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Banana Boat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950995-Shrunk-Around-Male-Friends/cid/2322976-David-is-up-to-no-good-while-he-thinks-you