*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954148-Mating-Season-Beast-Boy-in-Heat/cid/2825700-Starfires-kiss
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1954148
Beast Boy has always been a bit desperate for female attention. Well, now he's got it.
This choice: At GO! (When the Titians first came together)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Starfire's kiss.

    by: Wolfboy.com
Beast Boy had just arrived in Jump City and already things were a mess as he saw what appeared to be a young, beautiful teenage girl smashing the city square to pieces. She was now repeatedly slamming her restrained arms against the support beam of a pizza joint with civilians on top of the platform. So the changeling quickly leapt into action, changing into a ram and slamming his horns into her, sending her flying into a nearby car.

Beast Boy then changed back to human and addressed the alien girl now glaring at him with a literal green fire in her eye. "Any chance you want to stop wrecking the city and go out to get some pizza?" he asked casually like it was just a normal day. The girl responded with effortlessly picking up the car with her foot and tossing it at him. He dodge by turning to a mouse and scurrying to a safe distance before changing back "So that's a no then?" he asked with the same casual tone.

Thus began an intense battle between them as the girls incredible strength, durability and battle prowess was evenly match with any form that Beast Boy could take. But then things changed when Robin and a big dude in a hoodie joined the fight. For a second it looked like things were going well, but then the alien warrior slammed her arms against the ground hard, finally freeing her hands, so she could let loose a volley of starbolts that caused even more destruction. But after said volley the girl fell to her knees in exhaustion.

"The girl's going to wreck the whole city." said the big guy.

"I won't let her. I won't lose this fight." Robin said determinedly. But just the young heroes were about to charge back into the fray, a black magical shield in the shape of a raven appeared before them.

"Maybe..fight isn't the answer." said a soft monotone voice as a young teenage girl wearing a blue cloak with a hood shrouding most of her face. She looked towards the alien hoping that they would see what she was talking about.

Beast Boy did, he noticed the restraints on her arms and a light bulb lit up in his head "Oooh. Okay, hang back for minute guys. I got this." he said confidently as he walked to the alien.

"Who put you in charge string bean?" said the big guy a little insulted.

But Beast Boy just gave him a carefree grin "Don't worry about it, I deal with dangerous women all the time." he said reassuringly as he approached the girl on her knees.

"I bet you $100 she fries him." the big guy said.

"I'll take that bet." Robin said.

"He will be fine." the hooded girl said. [Hopefully.]

As Beast Boy got closer to the alien, she stood up with her fists lit up, ready to unleash another volley of starbolts at her command. She said something in a strange language in way that seemed to say "Stay back!" Beast Boy raise his hand in a none treatening gesture "Easy there, my name is Beast Boy. And I don't want to fight, I want to help." he said soothingly as he turn one of his index fingers into a claw.

The alien asked in a demanding tone that may translate to "What are you doing?!" Beast Boy gave her a gentle smile "Trust me, it's going to be alright."

Even though she couldn't understand his words she could feel the sincerity in his voice, she slowly relaxed her arms and her eyes lost their fiery glow to reveal sclera of light green and pupils of deep emerald green. In fact now that Beast Boy was able to get a proper look at her she was one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen. With a body that all super models would kill for, long fiery red hair, flawless orange skin and her armor really complimented her figure.

Then Beast Boy realized he was staring as he quickly shook his head to get his focus back. He then used his clawed finger to pick the lock on her arm restraints, after a few seconds the lock was open and her arms were free.

"There we go!" Beast Boy said with cheer as the alien rubbed her free arms in surprise "Now with that out of the way maybe we can go get that pizz-" his kind invitation was cut shot by the alien girl grabbing him by the shirt and pulling him in for a fierce kiss.

After a few seconds of intense liplock she broke the kiss and pushed a stunned Beast Boy to the ground "If you do not wish to be destroyed, you will leave me alone!" she said threateningly in fluent english with her eye glowing again. She then flew into the air, but as she left her eye lost their fierce glow and turned soft and a sweet smile appeared on her gorgeous face. Both from the joy of freedom and because of the kindness of that strange but cute green boy.

Everyone was left speechless, especially Beast Boy who just lost his first kiss. "What just happened?" the shape shifter asked with great confusion.

"For one thing these two lost a bet and now owe me $200." said the hooded girl with dry yet smug tone.

"Oh man." the big guy said dejectedly. And Robin just groaned in annoyance.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue to follow this storyline.

*Noteb*
2. Skip to after The Titans come together.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfboy.com (UN: wolfboy2.0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954148-Mating-Season-Beast-Boy-in-Heat/cid/2825700-Starfires-kiss