*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954148-Mating-Season-Beast-Boy-in-Heat/cid/2826347-Beast-Boy-is-everyones-friend-Except-the-bad-guys
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1954148
Beast Boy has always been a bit desperate for female attention. Well, now he's got it.
This choice: Continue to follow this storyline.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Beast Boy is everyones friend. Except the bad guys

    by: Wolfboy.com
"What kind of bet?" Beast Boy asked curiously.

Robin and the big guy were looking rather sheepish and reluctant to say anything, so the hooded girl said it for them "They each bet $100 that she would fry you, while I bet that you would be fine."

Beast Boy crossed his arms and gave the two a disappointed glare "Seriously guys? Not cool." Then he turned into a bloodhound and started to sniff around the battlefield and the air.

"Trying to get find the alien?" deduced Robin.

Beast Boy turned human "Yep and I got her scent!" he said cheerfully.

"Hoping that she'll give you another kiss?" the big guy asked sarcastically.

Beast Boy's face turned red and he had a dopey grin on his face for a second, but he shook his head to regain focus "While that would be awesome, I really just find out who or what captured her in the first place. You guys saw those cuffs on her arms, seriously heavy duty stuff. With how strong she was there is no way that she was put in those things without a fight. And anyone who would go through all that trouble would not let her go so easily."

"He's right. There is a good chance that she an escaped criminal and we need to make sure she's not a threat." Robin addressed the assembled heroes.

"Well you two have fun with that." the big guy said dismissively as he walked away.

"What?! Aw come man!" Beast Boy ran after him not wanting to lose a potential friend "We could really use your help. And after all this is over we could hang out sometime. Do you play video gam-" his friendly questioning was cut short when the big guy stopped abruptly making Beast Boy walk face first into his back, which was like walking into a steel wall.

The big guy then pulled down his hood to reveal himself to be a young black man with half his face replaced with blue circuitry and a red bionic eye "There! Take a good long look! I had an accident and now I'm a monster alright, a cyborg!" he said clearly used to this sort of thing by now. And he was fully ready for the little green dude to start running away screaming in fear just like everyone else.

But instead what he got was Beast Boy staring at him with stars in his eyes "Cyborg?! Cool! You're like Robot Man 2.0!" he said looking over every inch of the big guy with great enthusiasm.

"You're a weird little dude, you know that?" Cyborg asked rhetorically.

"Hehe so I've been told." Beast Boy said proudly. "But seriously Cyborg, can I call you Cyborg?" he asked not wanting to offend. Cyborg nodded giving him permission "It would be awesome for you join us. And maybe afterword we can get some pizza." he invited with a friendly grin.

Cyborg was honestly taken aback by this. Ever since his accident he didn't really have anyone to call friend, all of his so called "friends" from high school thought he was a freak. And now to see someone genuinely want to be his friend again after so long left him unsure of what to do.

Seeing the big guy still processing Beast Boy gave him some space and turned his attention to the hooded girl "How about you?" he asked with his friendly grin still in place.

"I shouldn't." she said shyly.

"Why not?"

"I'm not the hero type. Trust me, if you knew what I really am, you wouldn't want me around." she said somberly.

"You saw what needed to be done to prevent the most damage and took action. If you weren't the "hero type" then you wouldn't have acted at all. Hell you could have made things worse if you really wanted to, but you decided to help. That makes a hero I my book." Beast Boy said with surprising maturity.

The hooded girl was speechless at his kindness and thanks to her empathy could tell that he was completely genuine. His wide smile made her heart pound in her chest and she nearly made something explode on accident with the sudden powerful wave of emotion flowing through her, but she took a deep breath, centered herself and gave him small smile "I guess I could help a little."

"Sweet! Oh by the way, what's your name?"

"Raven."

"Well nice to meet you Raven."

Seeing this sweet exchange was enough to convince Cyborg to give it a shot "You know what? What the hell, I'm in."

"Welcome to the team big guy!" Beast Boy said offering a high five, which Cyborg eagerly returned.

"I just went solo, so I wasn't really planning on joining a team." Robin cut in, killing the mood a little. But then he gave a smile of his own "But I guess it couldn't hurt to team up just this once."

"You made the right call, because we got company!" Beast Boy exclaimed pointing to a huge alien spacecraft flying over the city.

It launched a big landing probe that broadcast a hologram of a alien lizard man who told the people of Jump City that they were looking for the alien girl. He said that if the humans stayed out of the way the city will only receive minimal damage, but if anyone tried to help her, then they would completely destroy the city. With that warning an army of flying lizard aliens came flying out of the probe in search of their prize.

Robin turned back to Beast Boy "Do you still have her scent?" he asked urgently.

"Yep! Got it locked!" Beast Boy said ready for action.

"Alright little green, lead the way." Cyborg encouraged.

Beast Boy turned to him with wide eyes "Was that..a DBZ Abridged reference?" he asked hopefully.

"..Yeah?"

"It's official. When this is over, you and I are going to be best friends."

(1 hour later.)

With all the lizard aliens about, it really made finding the alien girl much trickier, but they finally found her in a movie rental store devouring every snack in sight, wrappers and all. "Um..those taste better without the wrapper." Beast Boy helpfully informed. The alien girl wipe her face and turned to face the team with a growl, eyes and hands ablaze with green. "It's okay! We're all friends here." Beast Boy said in a placating tone.

"Friends? Why? For what purpose did you free me?" she asked suspiciously.

"Just..trying to be nice." he answered honestly, if a little nervous.

"Nice." she said the word like it was completely foreign to her "We do not have this word on me planet. Closest is 'Rutha'. Weak."

"Well around here 'nice' means nice." Cyborg said assertively. "And if you want us to keep being nice you better tell us why the lizard king took you prisoner."

Her eyes and hands lost their glow and she seemed to become a little submissive "Not prisoner. I am..prize. The Gordanians deliver me to The Citadel. To live out my days as their servant."

"And The Citadel are..?" Raven inquired.

"Not. Nice."

"Well don't you worry..um..you know I never did get your name." Beast Boy rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

"In your language it would be 'Starfire'."

"Well then Starfire, don't you worry about a thing! Because we are going to help you get some payback on those lizard creeps!" Beast Boy declared while giving a pose that he thought made him look cool, but just made him goofy.

The team just rolled their eyes and shook their heads in amusement "This is who were taking orders from?" Cyborg asked in disbelief.

Starfire was confused "Pay..back?"

"Yeah you know, give them a well deserved butt kicking for what they did to you." He clarified while trowing a few punchs and kicks for emphasis. "Don't you want to get some payback?"

Starfire's eyes widened at his offer "Yes..I would like to get 'the payback, but you heard Trogaar's warning. If you help me he will destroy your city."

"Something tells me that he would do that anyway just for kicks. Am I wrong?"

"..No, you are correct. Trogaar is a ruthless tyrant that would not hesitate to destroy anyone who prove to be even a minor inconvenience for him."

"Then what do you say Starfire, want us to help you?"

She was stunned "Why? Why would you go out of your way to show me such kindness? Not long ago I was your enemy was I not?"

"Nah that just a misunderstanding. Besides, helping those in need is what heroes do. And that goes double for friends." he said while offering her his hand with a big grin.

Starfire's cheek were hot with a blush and her heart felt like it was going to burst out of her chest. She was so overcome with jot that she ignored his hand and wrapped her arms around Beast Boy in a crushing hug "Oh what a glorious day! Thank you so much, friend Beast Boy!" she said with a radiant smile and spinning him around in mid-air.

"Can't..Breath.." Beast Boy gasped for air.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue to follow this storyline.

*Noteb*
2. Skip to after The Titans come together.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfboy.com (UN: wolfboy2.0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954148-Mating-Season-Beast-Boy-in-Heat/cid/2826347-Beast-Boy-is-everyones-friend-Except-the-bad-guys