*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955847-WWE-Tournament-GiantessShrink/cid/1688116-Not-In-The-Job-Description
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1955847
WWE starts a new Tournament using shrunk new talent managed by giantess size Divas.
This choice: Eve Torres  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Not In The Job Description

    by: Shrunk316
Light pours as the ceiling is pushed away. Then Alpha's eyes widen as a giant sized face looks into the box smiling. Alpha recognizes the face immediatly as Eve Torres. Former diva and the one he chose to be his manager. He watchs as she begins to speak; each word blowing a warm, moist fruity scented breathe.
"You must be Alpha. Pleasure to meet you" Without time to react, Eve grasped Alpha in her hand firmly and placed him on what appeared to be a kitchen table. Even with the shock he was in, Alpha realized he must be at her home.
"Now, do you need me to go over the rules pertaining to the tournament?
Alpha mustered to speak out "What the hell happened to me!" Eve looked puzzled and sat down to get a better look at him. "Pardon, I couldn't hear you." Eve lays her head on the table with her left ear facing Alpha. "Why in the fuck am I shrunk!"
Quickly, Eve turned to him and said, "They didn't tell you about the shrinking. Steph must really be getting desperate for wrestlers these days." Eve grabs Alpha again this time dangling him in front of her face. He gazes in awe and fear with each movement Eve's face makes; her eyes gazed upon him while her mouth opens and closes with words directed to him.
"Rules must be followed regardless Mr. Alpha. I am sorry to hear you were not aware of the shrinking, but....*she smirked* at least it will be an experience.
"Is there any possible way of getting changed back?!" Alpha yelled
"Only way is to win the tournament. In which you can either chose freedom and regain your height or enslave yourself to a diva of your choosing. Probably should of read the contract *laughs*"

Eve stands up suddenly with a look of deep thought. Alpha could not help, but stare at this magnificent woman pace to an frow. Tight faded blue jeans with a black top that just showed her belly off just above the belly button. Alpha tried to snap out of his trance. Soon, Eve sat back down and said, "There is one other option. I calm Stephanie and you tell her you forfeit your first match, becoming my property. I can't change you back, but *places her finger in her mouth, then slowly removes it* being owned by me couldn't be a bad thing could it?"

Alpha, still jumbled as to what was going on, began to ponder his options. Still unsure of what this tournament is exactly, should he go with what he "signed" up for? On the other hand, Eve is giving a tempting offer.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go Ahead with the Tournament

2. Accept Eve's Offer

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shrunk316 (UN: theruck12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrunk316 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955847-WWE-Tournament-GiantessShrink/cid/1688116-Not-In-The-Job-Description