*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955847-WWE-Tournament-GiantessShrink/cid/1688338-Volunteered-Servitude
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1955847
WWE starts a new Tournament using shrunk new talent managed by giantess size Divas.
This choice: Accept Eve's Offer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Volunteered Servitude

    by: Unknown
Eve continues to tempt Alpha into forfeiting his place in the tournament. After much thought, Alpha responds, "You know what Eve, if staying is small is the only drawback to being with you, get Stephanie on the phone so I can tell her I'm yours." Eve quickly pulls out her cellphone and dials Stephanie; she places the phone down next to Alpha with the speaker on. "Hello." Stephanie's voice echoed through his ears. "Yes Ms. McMahon, I am calling to forfeit my spot in the tournament. Cross Alpha off the list." "You do realize that means your manager Eve owns you now right? "Yes." "Alright, I will replace you then. All ready have to replace one of you anyway." Stephanie hung up and Eve snatched Alpha up before he realized it. Alpha was then brought to......

You have the following choices:

1. Eve's Bedroom

2. Over to the Kitchen Counter

3. The FootStool near the Couch

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Shrunk316 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955847-WWE-Tournament-GiantessShrink/cid/1688338-Volunteered-Servitude