*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956317-Sasuke-Uchiha-Hypno-Harem/cid/1794605-Naruko-invites-Sakura-over-and-starts-the-plan
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1956317
Sasuke's always talked about restoring his clan. Now he puts his mouth where his money is.
This choice: Naruko invites Sakura over and starts the plan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Naruko invites Sakura over and starts the plan

    by: hpg70
The mission had ended in failure. Sasuke, Kabuto, and Orochimaru had all escaped while Yamato and Sai were both badly injured. After returning to the village, Naruko cornered Sakura and convinced her to come over and stay the night. A sleepover of sorts.

“We were so close, Naruko. Why couldn’t Sasuke come home?” Sakura complained while slowly sipping a cup of tea that Naruko had poured her.

“I know Sakura, I’m sorry we couldn’t do it this time, but we’ll get him the next time for sure.” Naruko responded, a small smile tugging at her lips.

“Yeah, yeah we...” Sakura’s eyes closed as the drug Naruko had hidden worked it’s magic, the pinkette totally unaware and unsuspecting of the treachery.

“Good job with the drug hun. Now, let me take over so I can make the seals.” Kushina’s voice echoed in the blonde’s head.

“Sure thing!” Naruko’s seal briefly appeared on her stomach before she slouched over, head bowed. When it rose, her blue eyes were now a lovely shade of amethyst, reflecting Kushina’s control of Naruko’s body.

Cracking her knuckles, Kushina went to get Naruko’s sealing supplies and sat down by Sakura’s unconscious body, stripping the girl of her clothing. “Time to get to work.” she mumbled, dipping her calligraphy brush in sealing ink and painting the beginnings of the first seal on Sakura’s stomach.

By seven o’clock, three hours after she had finished, Kushina was finally done painted seals on Sakura and Naruko. All that was left now was the transfer. Flipping through hand seals she called out, “Monkey-Bird-Rat-Horse-Ram: Sealing Technique: Soul Transplantation Modification!”

Characters jumped to life on Sakura and Naruko, both girls being engulfed in a bright blue light that consumed the apartment. When it was over, Naruko found herself disorientated and lying on her back next to her mother who appeared exactly as she had from her mindscape, from her long red hair and buxom E-cup breasts to her MILF sized ass and hips.

It took a few minutes for the Uzumaki women to orientate themselves, and when they did, they spent a good ten minutes glomping each other. With their hugfest over, a question drifted into Naruko’s mind, one that she had a feeling only her mother could answer. “Mom, you called the Yondaime your husband, but not my father. Is he, ya know, my dad, or is it someone else?”

Kushina blinked owlishly and then slapped herself, groaning at her own stupidity. How could she forget something so important? “You’re right, Minato, the Yondaime, isn't your father. Oh, how do I begin? Well, it goes back to the history of the Uzumaki. Like the Uchiha and Senju, the Uzumaki’s are also descendants of the Rikudou Sennin, with members of our clan being gifted with a powerful life force and instinctive knowledge and competence for seals. During the old days, the Uzumaki had a rivalry with the Uchiha just like the Senju, however, while there’s was about who was more powerful, ours was about who was the best in bed.”

“You see, members of both clans were known for being really good in the sack, but for different reasons. The Uchiha were known to have larger cocks, usually by two or three inches, while the Uzumaki had much better stamina and endurance, allowing for longer sessions. With men of both clans trying to seduce the women of their own clan and the other, we Uzumaki women sort of adapted to being able to sleep with bigger than average men. Minato, well, he was eight inches, respectable for a non-Uzumaki or Uchiha, but downright puny when compared to either clan. Plus,” Kushina started giggling as the memory of her first time with Minato came to mind, “He was a bit of a quickshot. I ended up telling everything to my best friend Mikoto Uchiha, Sasuke’s mother. After listening to everything I had to say, she brought me home to her husband Fugaku and we ended up in a threesome. It went on for months and then I found myself pregnant.”

“I didn't want Minato to know I was having an affair, so I used a seal to temporarily modify your genes when you were still developing, hiding your true heritage.”

“So you’re saying that—”

“You are Sasuke’s half-sister? Yes, I am.”

Naruko looked at her mother, an unreadable expression on her face. That is, until her lips morphed into an amorous smirk. “That’s really hot.”

Kushina returned the smirk, one hand creeping up to cup Naruko’s right breast and giving it a soft squeeze. “I know, and now that you know, it’s time to remove the seal suppressing your Uchiha genes. Now turn around, take off your jacket and hike up your shirt, hun.”

Seeing her daughter’s confused look, Kushina elaborated on her somewhat odd request. “The seal should be on your back, I just need to find it and break it, then you can see what you’re supposed to look like.”

Naruko nodded, shrugging her orange jacket off and pulled off her mesh shirt, throwing the discarded garments to the floor. Kushina took a moment to get an eyeful of her daughter’s pendulous breasts, the mounds being incredibly perky despite what their size would suggest. Uzumaki genes at their finest.

The younger of the two women shivered slightly as she felt her mother’s fingers slowly trace their way down her spine. The dexterous digits gently pressed into the small of her back, a surge of warmth filling her before her vision was obscured by smoke.

When it cleared, Naruko was gone, leaving a woman far more reminiscent of Kushina in her place. Dark red hair pooled around her figure, falling down her thighs. Her eyes had lost their cerulean luster and were now a deep violet, nearly coal black. Her figure had received the greatest changes of all, her breasts growing several cup sizes to an obscene HH-cup, bigger than even Tsunade’s GG-cup, while her colossal ass was supported by equally wide, broodmother sized hips. Unsurprisingly, the only features that Naruko had kept were her whisker marks and tan skin color.

“Marvelous…” Kushina whispered, more to herself than to her daughter. One of hands went to the dark pink areola and nipple on Naruko’s tremendous breast, gently tugging and pulling on the sensitive flesh and getting a low moan from her daughter. “To think you would change so drastically, the Uchiha and Uzumaki genes inside of you must have reacted with and enhanced one another, improving the faults of the other until there were none.”

You have the following choices:

1. Kushina has a few seals she wants to place on her and Naruko

*Noteb*
2. They head over to the Uchiha district

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hpg70 (UN: hpg70 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956317-Sasuke-Uchiha-Hypno-Harem/cid/1794605-Naruko-invites-Sakura-over-and-starts-the-plan