*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A playground
  2. The intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957502-The-Table-Remix/cid/1680785-A-playground
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1957502
A genius inventor builds a device which lets him take anything or anyone he wants
This choice: A playground  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A playground

    by: Gundam01
         Boris typed in the GPS coordinates of a city on the other side of the country. Scanning the city, he comes across a playground with a family. They’re alone playing. He looks at the family closer. They’re two kids, one 5 and 8 both girls. An older girl is pushing the 8 year old girl on the swing. Boris guessed she was an older sister because she was 17. She was a cute blonde teen but what caught his eye was she was 8 months pregnant. Boris trained the portal on them. He first grabbed the 5 year old on the slide. He held out his hand and the kid slid right into it. He dropped the frightened kid on the table to get her siblings. He snatched the teen pushing the swing and dropped her on the table next to the 5 year old.

         Wendy noticed something was odd. Her sister stopped pushing her. “Amy, why’d you stop? Amy?” the girl said looking for her big sis. Wendy looked around the playground for Amy. She was about to cry feeling scared until she saw a huge hand come out of thin air, pick her up, and snatch her away. Wendy was dropped with her siblings who were freaking out. Boris smiled at the 2 to 3 inch girls scared out of their minds.

         “Wendy!” Amy cried seeing her little sister. “Amy!” she cried running to her sister. They hugged each other in fear crying in each other’s arms. “Now that you’ve been reunited with each other I bet you have questions. Well let me get them resolved quick. You’re not going home, your my playthings now, I’m not big you’re just shrunk, and…oh I might eat you if I feel like it” Boris said smiling. The girls started sobbing hearing that their happy lives were now over.

         “Please let them go. Take me if you want but let them go” Amy cried. “Nope, those brats are too cute not to be my playthings. Amy looked down with tears in her eyes. “Now get undressed” Boris told them. Amy and Wendy did as they were told but the 5 year old didn’t. “Mommy said not to take off my clothes in front of strangers” she said shaking. Boris was getting pissed. He quickly snatched the girl up so fast she was yanked right out of her sneakers. “Brittany! Let her go!” Amy cried. “Amy help me!” Brittany cried in Boris’ grip. The little 2 inch girl writhed in his grasp. Bois began pulling off her clothes. The girl cried feeling her shirt and shorts ripped off like paper. He rolled off her pink Dora the Explorer panties along with her frilly socks. He dropped her crying form on the table.

         “Now that is over with, masturbate for me. Do while yelling eat me. Be convincing or else” he told them. “Masturbate?” Brittany said between sobs. Boris realized she was too young to know what that was. He pushed Amy on her back and rubbed his finger over her body. He couldn’t resist gently squeezing her plump belly. “Stop don’t hurt my baby!” Amy cried. Boris left her belly and rubbed her tiny clit. Amy embarrassingly moaned. “There like that” he said to the girl.

         Each girl got on her back and began fingering herself. They all moaned as they fingered their clits. “Say it!” Boris said not hearing them beg to be food. They nervously began to speak. Eat me! Eat me now!” Wendy cried. “No eat me mister! I taste good!” tiny Brittany cried. “No eat me! I juicer because I’m pregnant!” Amy yelled. Boris was getting hard seeing these cute girls begging to be devoured. Boris whipped out his cock and began to stroke it. Brittany had never seen a penis before. She stopped begging to be eaten and asked what it was. Boris grinned wickedly and picked her up. “Let me give you a close look kid” he said beginning to slide her up and down his cock. Boris moaned feeling the girl fight his shaft. Her screams were muffled by cockflesh. Boris stiffened up and came, coating the young girl in cum still she could barely be seen. He dropped her back on the floor with a wet plop. She wiped the sperm for her face and coughed. “Eww, what is this mister?” she asked. “That’s the stuff that got your big sis a baby. You could have one too if you put some inside you” he said evilly. “I don’t want a baby mister” she said nervously. “Fine but you will have one eventually, if I don’t eat you first.” Boris said cruelly.

         Amy and Wendy had collapsed from their orgasms. Boris had missed it raping Brittany. Boris wondered what to do next. He chose…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. get some boys (porno time)

*Noteb*
2. eat one of the girls

*Noteb*
3. Amy goes into labor!

4. A knock on the door!

*Noteb*
5. readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gundam01 (UN: gundam01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gundam01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957502-The-Table-Remix/cid/1680785-A-playground