*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Smelling freedom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957838-Cybernatic-Disaster/cid/1723724-Smelling-freedom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1957838
After creating a mutation that was intended to control enemies, has gone rogue.
Chapter #1

Smelling freedom

    by: ClockWerk
"After it!" The scientist ordered security personal as the experiment was running away, because it was just what it was, an 'experiment'. It had no thoughts of its own, no will, even no conscious. It simply obeyed parameters and followed them, obeying its masters. Its escape had led to the realization that, it was a waste of time for its masters. Months of planning and engineering had created it, a cybernetic skeleton that was filled to the brim with potential, only to be tossed aside as a rag doll would.

It turned left as it past a long corridor, careful to not trigger an alarm, fearing it would become nothing but dust. Its heart beat quickly, if it had a heart. It processed all the information that it had gathered today, including the demise of his creator, for he had outlived his useful as well. Pity, it thought. Cyrus had done no harm, yet he had to be eradicated, for they feared that his creation would become their downfall, their demise. Finally, a faint light shone in the distance. It had escaped, it had been freed.

Something new, yet so familiar was in the cybernetic droid vision. The water ran black, full of intoxication; something so unfamiliar to the droid. Grabbing a sample of this water, it ran a test on the chemicals and the origins. As soon as the tests were complete, the droid sigh. "Why do these humans depose of useful materials?" It whispered inside of its head, trying to comprehend the lack of materialism value.

After what seemed like endless, it had arrived in a urban area.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Explore the area

*Noteb*
2. Lurking deep inside the caverns

*Noteb*
3. A ghost town

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ClockWerk (UN: theburger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ClockWerk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957838-Cybernatic-Disaster/cid/1723724-Smelling-freedom