*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cheer Practice
  2. It begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958181-Miss-Written-Tales/cid/1680265-Cheer-Practice
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1958181
The sequel to Adventures of Miss-Fortune, which has more feminizing action!
This choice: Cheer Practice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cheer Practice

    by: Spooky
During the first week of the school year Everyone has the option to sign up for a sport, which if they make it, the practices will replace your gym period.

You hadn't planned on joining any sports, since you were a bit on the small side for your age of 16, a Freshman in highschool, unbeknownst to you, a few of your friends had signed you up for cheerleading.

It wasn't until nearly two weeks later, that you got a note in your locker that said.

"Since Most of our cheerleaders graduated this year, and unexpectedly low signups for tryout, everyone that signed up for tryouts has been accepted."

You look it over, it must've been placed in the wrong locker... right? But it said your name on it.

At the bottom it said to report to the gym after school.

You decide to figure out what's going on, so you wait until the school day is over and head to the gym.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spooky (UN: spooky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958181-Miss-Written-Tales/cid/1680265-Cheer-Practice