*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Walking in
  2. Cheer Practice
  3. It begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958181-Miss-Written-Tales/cid/1683947-Walking-in
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1958181
The sequel to Adventures of Miss-Fortune, which has more feminizing action!
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Walking in

    by: Onlyonekey
You weren't quite sure how to handle such a problem. You could just ignore the note, but what if something bad happened as a result? Perhaps it would be worth your time to at least check this out, despite how absurd being a cheerleader sounded to you. No guys in your school did it, so why you? Anyway, school was over soon enough, meaning that you had to choose. You walked to and from school, so you weren't in any rush at all. With a sigh, you ended up walking towards the gym, deciding to see what it was about.

As you entered, you sound found who the head cheerleader was. Her name was Katie, a Senior at the school.

"Um, hi." you said hesitantly. She gave you a soft smile.

"Hello, can I help you?" she asked. At that, you brought out the note.

"Well, my name is Adam. I found this note in my locker, but I'm pretty sure I didn't sign up or anything." you said, holding the note out. Katie looked perplexed.

"Let me see that," she said as she took the note, reading it over and nodding. "I didn't really notice that. Your name is here on the list and all. Guess I just thought that you were a girl since you were on here."

"Well, I'm not, so I can't really join, right?" you asked. Katie gave you a rather sad look.

"Unfortunately, if you don't, then we're in trouble." she said. "Most girls on the squad last year were Seniors, so they've all graduated. Including me, we now have 3 Seniors, 2 Juniors, 2 Sophomore, and 3 Freshman, including you. We need 10 minimum or the group would be discontinued."

"Ouch, that's harsh." you said, sad to hear that such a thing was happening.

"So, I know it's asking a lot...but could you consider?" she asked. "I've met the other girls and I'm sure that you would be welcomed in. Obviously, we'd have to work on some things, but I think it would work out. Please?"

This was a tough spot for you. Be a cheerleader with the other girls? That hardly sounded reasonable. Still, you didn't want to see them be unable to compete at all.

"I'm not really athletic you know." you said.

"That can be worked out. We have a spot for everyone." smiled Katie.

You had to decide now.

You have the following choices:

1. Join them

*Noteb*
2. Take some time to consider

*Noteb*
3. Other choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Onlyonekey (UN: gwarner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958181-Miss-Written-Tales/cid/1683947-Walking-in