*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958958-Shrunk-at-an-International-Airport
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1958958
You shrink in an airport where people from all over the world connect.

You shrink in an airport where people from all over the world connect.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Right then, so here I am perusing through GTS/shrunk stories, when I realize that there really are not all that many foreign women in these stories. Sure, there are some Asian women, but where are the Indian girls? The Arab girls? The African Girls? The Europeans? The South American? These girls are often even hotter than your standard blonde bombshell, and it is time that we recognize that.
So, this story is all about those beautiful women that are so often forgotten about. I wont ban American girls, but I definitely want to focus on women from everywhere.

Let's establish some rules shall we?
- Check your grammar and spelling.
- Try to write a paragraph or two. I understand if the chapter is short for certain choices, but in general, try to keep it no shorter than a paragraph.
- Please follow 2nd person (you) POV when writing. You are allowed to switch to the women's perspective.
- No guys other than the main character. If there is a family, mommy will be leading the family, and daddy should be kept out.
- No animal interaction. This isn't a furry story, or an anthro story, just focus on humans.
- The women can be aware or unaware, and can have any sort of behavior you want them to have.
- The women ARE allowed to leave the airport when they get to where they want to go.
- Sex, and just about every fetish, ARE ALLOWED AND ENCOURAGED.
- Death is allowed. ANY sort of death IS allowed: Digestion, squished, crushed, anything.
- Death is not required however. You could have any sort of immunity.
-On that note, Digestion and Scat are allowed, please do show what happens after he goes down the throat.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958958-Shrunk-at-an-International-Airport