*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let it Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958958-Shrunk-at-an-International-Airport/cid/1681765-Let-it-Begin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1958958
You shrink in an airport where people from all over the world connect.
Chapter #1

Let it Begin

    by: John Doe
         Your name is Will Lincoln. You are a 24 year old businessman, and flying around the world comes standard with the job. At 5'11 and with brown hair and a fit body, you are very attractive, and though many women have sought you, you still remain single. You consider yourself to be an All-American, hailing from the U.S. and taking pride in it.
         You were currently at London Heathrow airport, waiting for a connection to India. Sitting in the seat at the gate, you began to tire of the constant flow of people in front of you when a voice blared over an intercom.
"Passengers on Flight 4768 to New Delhi, I'm sorry to say that your flight will be delayed. There is a bad storm in its path from Casablanca, and they will have to divert through Paris. We are looking at a two to three hour delay. We apologize for the inconvenience."
The entire gate groaned, and you were one of them. Deciding that you couldn't take sitting any longer, you decided to take a walk. You shuffled through the stifling amount of people trying to look for anything to hold your interest for the hours you had to wait. After a few minutes of aimless wandering you happened upon a large food court. It seemed to be focused at the center of the airport, as there were dozens of stands for food and a few hundred people. You walk into the food court and begin to decide what you are hungry for.
As you ponder, you feel a stinging sensation in your neck. You curse under your breath and begin rubbing your neck where you felt the pain. After a few seconds, the pain subsides, and you dismiss it as a twinge. You make your decision and make your way to the good ol' American McDonalds. But just as you begin to move, you black out.

You awaken on the ground. You can tell something is different, but you have no idea what. As you are trying to find out, it nearly hits you...literally. A high heel comes within a few feet (to you) of crushing you. "SHIT!" you curse as you are knocked on your ass from the impact of the shoe. You see another high heel land, fortunately on the further side from you, before being picked up and moved again. Following those high heels, two pairs of beaten sneakers follow. Fortunately, you are well enough out of the way that you are not impacted by the sneakers, but you are still in shock. Doing a bit of quick math, you determine that you can't be higher than 1 inch tall.

You see that the three pairs of shoes have arrived at a table a short distance away, and you look up to their owners. Three Arab women owned the shoes, and were sitting with salads at the table nearby. Two of the women were wearing hijabs, and the third one had long flowing black hair. They appeared to be very different ages; one of the hijab women appeared in her 60s, the other appeared in her early 40s, and the girl without the hijab, who also had the high heels, appeared about your age; 25 or so. You weren't sure you could trust the women who had just tried to kill you, so you looked around at the other tables to see if there occupants might appear more helpful.

As you looked around, you spotted another group of women. There was what appeared to be an Indian Mother and Daughter eating Chinese food at a nearby table. You recognized them as two who had been sitting at your same gate. They could be your ticket back to the gate. The Mother looked to be in her late 30s, and daughter had to be either 16 or 17. This could be your best bet, but they appeared very unhappy with each other. The daughter was screaming at the mother very fast in Hindi. Sure you knew a bit of the language, but at the speed she was going, you had no hope of translating. All you knew was that she was mad, and that could be bad for you.

A bit further on, you saw an Asian family of 4 with a family pack of McDonalds. The mother was in her late 40s, and she had kids that looked to be about 15, 11, and 7. You might be able to hitch a ride with them, as they provide the most possible hiding places, but kids can be rough, and the mother looks like she has about had it with the children.

Lastly, there was a group of Latina Coeds. Three girls, who all looked stunning. They would certainly be the go to option to pick up chicks, but you have heard about the fierce Latina temper, and you weren't sure you wanted to mess with them.

Those were your options. One didn't really appeal above the other. But you knew that you would have to choose. Then an idea popped into your head. You could go a bit further down and see if there were any better options down there. As you were thinking, you noticed another set of shoes going for you. You knew that had to make a decision, or you could be kicked or crushed by those shoes. So you made your choice...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The 3 Arab Women

2. The Indian Mother and Daughter

3. The Asian Family

4. The Latina Coeds

5. Go further/Interact with the coming shoe

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John Doe (UN: willster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John Doe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958958-Shrunk-at-an-International-Airport/cid/1681765-Let-it-Begin