*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The start of your story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1960541-Kin-of-A-Digimon/cid/1693846-The-start-of-your-story
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #1960541
Idea given by Sage of Darkness.
Chapter #1

The start of your story

    by: Friendly Thinker
There are two kinds of people in the world regarding children: loving parents that care and then there are those parents that are never around to care for them. There are children that are without parents that live in an orphanage and wait around for the right parents to come adopt them. The children that live there are varied among different ages and some of the older ones tend to take care of the younger kids.

Some of the older girls that care for the younger kids have become that mother figure for them and they form bonds that can’t be broken. One of the younger boys has been alone since he was admitted because there has been no time for the older girls to help him and there was no older brother figure for him to bond with. That boy was you; you know that the older girls love you like a little brother and they want to bond with you, but the other kids are keeping them busy. You understand since you try to help them a few times, but they wanted you to play with them so you would be seen as a brother to them. You smiled at that and did what they asked.

Soon as time passed, the older kids were able to get out and the younger ones were adopted; but you were still there as the parents that came in either didn’t see you or don’t want to adopt you. You started to cry because you wanted to be adopted into a nice family and you haven’t been given a chance. As more kids left, you finally had a caretaker that could do her job and you been a good boy for her.

~I wish that I could have a family of my own.~ you thought to yourself during a normal day

Later after a week, you gave up on hope, but you kept a book of the older girls that wanted to bond with you at all times of the day. The ground started to shake from an earthquake and you got scared before running to a place where you thought would be safe. The caretakers and the other kids were screaming and running outside as the place was starting to fall apart, but was holding strong. When they got outside, they started counting the kids to see if every one of them was there and soon they were one short. They realized that you went to hide and keep yourself safe from the earthquake, but it started to get worse because the building started to shake and collapse in on itself.

They were screaming because they wanted to get you out of there and the fire department was there to help. Some believe there was no time to get you out before it fall and you couldn't hear them. The ground started to shake more as the building became more unstable and you decided to leave a quick note for them to find. You pulled out a pen and paper to and write:

'Thanks for trying to help me find a family to call home, but I think i will find one on my own. I won't die till I find one and I wish to see smiles if we meet again'
~ [your name]


Just as you finished the note, you felt the ground beneath you gave way and you made sure that you had your book with you before you fell through the ground. The building fanilly collapsed and people were crying and screaming out your name as the fireman were clearing out the debris. You looked at your surroundings and you noticed that you were floating before looking down. You started to fall that way and you see ground that you fall to, but you think you might die from the fall alone. What you don't know is that a blur is coming towards you to save you. What is going to save you?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fox digimon

2. Dragon digimon

*Noteb*
3. Angel Digimon

*Noteb*
4. Lilithmon

5. Other digimon

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Friendly Thinker (UN: doctorlove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Friendly Thinker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1960541-Kin-of-A-Digimon/cid/1693846-The-start-of-your-story