*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More Options
  2. I Need a Break
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1960654-The-Ultimate-Swap/cid/1688883-More-Options
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1960654
Two people trade age, gender, and lives in general for the ultimate mile in her shoes exp
This choice: More Options  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More Options

    by: CassieG
A few more options:

Option 1) Stephanie Haverston is the Homecoming Queen / Cheer captain of the school, and every bit as pretty and popular as such people usually are. Mark van-Durn is in many ways her exact opposite, quiet, reserved, and more interested in books than girls. Stephanie, however, is in danger of failing both science and math, and she thinks that by trading with Mark until after graduation, he'll be able to pass her classes for her.

Option 2) Jessica Keller has been her husband Tom's trophy wife for years. As Jessica approaches her mid 30s, her husband has been pushing her to consider plastic surgery.... she's put on a few pounds, and he's always wanted her to consider a few other 'enhancements.' Jessica finally agrees to it.... but he has to live her life through the surgery, and until she's completely healed.

Option 3) Susan Douglas has been having a rough time of it. She's spent the past several years doggedly climbing the corporate ladder, and at last her dream job was in sight. Only two things were in her way... first, there was Alan Rand, who was competing for the same job. Second was Martin Ross, the Executive VP who was in charge of the job. He'd been dropping hints that she would have to sleep with him to beat Alan out, and she didn't want to do that. She wants to swap with Alan... if he can get her the job, then they will swap back, and he can at least have his life back.

Option 4) Vivian Lee is a hard working single mother of two school age children. Her boss, Aaron Hall is not only five years younger than her, but lives a playboy life style, dating frequently and moving from one beautiful woman to the next. He keeps telling Vivian that she should put herself out there more, and that her life would be less stressful with someone to share it with. She plans to swap with him until he can find a decent boyfriend for her.

You have the following choices:

1. Option 1) Stephanie Haverston

2. Option 2) Jessica Keller

*Noteb*
3. Option 3) Susan Douglas

*Noteb*
4. Option 4) Vivian Lee

5. Even More Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CassieG (UN: cassiegold at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1960654-The-Ultimate-Swap/cid/1688883-More-Options