*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. And so it begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1960714-Pantheon-Way-of-the-Guild/cid/1690686-And-so-it-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1960714
You are a member of the Guild known as Pantheon. What quests will you undertake?
Chapter #1

And so it begins...

    by: Kingfisher
"I guess you don't remember much of what happened" You read from the worn pages. "Let me refresh you. You were moving out of your parents house during the summer time..."

"Don't forget to call when you're all settled in!"

"I won't, mom!" you respond as you pull out of the driveway.

You were on your way to your new place with a trunk full of your stuff and some "Home essentials" from your mother. This was the last haul after getting the furniture inside and you couldn't wait to be all finished moving in.
After an hour or so after you arrived at your new house, you were done, and you decided to relax for the evening.

"Home sweet home" you say to yourself.

It wasn't a large house, but it had more than enough space in your opinion, and even more importantly, it was affordable. You practically stole the place.
You sat down on your couch and watched a little t.v. and soon after the power went out.

"Perfect" you grumble, annoyed.

You head down to the basement to look for the fuse box, grabbing a flashlight beforehand. It only takes a few moments to find it and soon after the power flashes back on, but you noticed something different from before. It was a book, sitting in the corner...

"Hey!" a familiar voice calls and you snap back to reality. You were with someone.

Who was it again?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kingfisher (UN: chad9978 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kingfisher has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1960714-Pantheon-Way-of-the-Guild/cid/1690686-And-so-it-begins