*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1960752-A-Shrunken-Nightmare
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by tu12
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1960752
You wake up one morning and discover a shrinking remote, what happens is up to you.

You wake up one morning and discover a shrinking remote, what happens is up to you.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are Mark an average 15 year old boy. You are about 5ft 7 with medium black hair and have a slightly athletic physique. You enjoy normal hobbies such as sports and games, however you harbor a secret fantasy to be tiny and around giant women.

You live with:

Sarah, your 39 year old mother. She has size 36 E boobs and has an average physique. She has long brown hair and is quite tall for a woman, standing at around 5ft 11. She is a very loving mother but will be strict when needed. Her husband, your father, is currently away on a business trip and has left he running of the business to

Abbie, your older sister . She is a very attractive 18 year old girl with nice long blonde hair, a nice slim physique, standing at 5ft 9 and size 36 D boobs. She was very popular at school and is now looking forward to moving to university. She has a normal relationship with her brother Mark, but they do share there degree sibling rivalry.

Clara your 16 year old sister. She is an average girl with brunette hair and an average body with 36 C boobs. She is the same height as Mark, 5ft 7. She and Mark do not get along, they regularly clash and she finds him irritating to be around.

Helen is your younger sister of 14 years old. She is quite developed for her age with size 36 C boobs. She has a good body for her age and stands a bit shorter than Mark at 5ft 5. She has medium length dark brown hair. She is very active and a little crazy, she likes to play around with Mark and they have a good relationship with each other as a result.

========================================================================================

No giant men
No butt insertion (will draw the line at butt crushing)
Prefer feet and legs but have no problems in vore or insertion (not butt tho)

Feel free to add any other characters (friends, cousins etc) you want, as long as the girls stay the giantesses, no giant men, thanks.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1960752-A-Shrunken-Nightmare