*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. One morning.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1960752-A-Shrunken-Nightmare/cid/1686770-One-morning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by tu12
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1960752
You wake up one morning and discover a shrinking remote, what happens is up to you.
Chapter #1

One morning.

    by: tu12
You are Mark, an average 15 year old boy who enjoys sports and gaming. You are slightly athletic due to your fondness of sports and can run and climb quite well. You are an average height of 5ft 7 inches. Despite your average hobbies and lifestyle, you secretly have a giantess fetish and love the idea of being small and dominated by giant women.

You live at home with your family of 4 girls, your mother and 3 sisters , your father is away on a business trip, a business that is co-owned by your mother, so she has stayed home to work and look after the children. Your mother is very caring and will do anything for you and your sisters, but when it is needed will put her foot down and be very strict.
Your oldest sister Abbie is about to head off to University and is currently readying everything to move, she was very popular at school due to her looks and had many suitors after her, you have an uneasy relationship with her, she doesn't hate you but does find you irritating at times as well as funny.
Your older sister Clara on the other hand can't stand you, due to the fact you are only one year apart and have such differing interests, she finds you annoying almost all the time and even makes comments like 'I would crush you if you were a bug' its best that you two don't talk too often.
Your younger sister Helen is rather developed for her age, she is very attractive and she is very active, doing sports and other activities, she's so active that she can seem a little crazy at times. You and her get along very well and she likes to play around with you.

You wake up one morning in your bedroom and sit up to see on the side of your bedside table a strange looking remote. You pick it up to inspect it and see two buttons S and G, you press the S and a beam of light shoots out and hits your desk chair and suddenly it begins to shrink down to the size of a toy, you stare in amazement and pick it up to see if its real, you are stunned to see that it is your chair, only tiny. You put the tiny chair back down and step back, you then press the G button and it returns to normal size, hundreds of ideas ran through your head, this had secretly been a fantasy of yours for so long, but now what to do?

You have the following choices:

1. Bring it with you down stairs.

*Noteb*
2. Test it some more.

*Noteb*
3. Leave the remote in your room and go down for breakfast.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tu12 (UN: tu192 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tu12 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1960752-A-Shrunken-Nightmare/cid/1686770-One-morning